Welcome!

Search results

1. electrical

Cloned island part 2

co wiadomo o nowej części Cloned island??
  2. electrical

cisza

nie wiem Polacy już nie używają zakładki "Polish" na forum? czy po prostu nowi gracze o tym nie wiedzą?
  3. electrical

Mini Map

Hello, I have a problem. The minimap has been reset and I need to revive it. Is it possible to somehow restore the previous state of discovery of the map? in the sense of being discovered what was once.
  4. electrical

hitmon

my suggestion is to add hitmonchan and hitmonlee opportunities to the player. it is annoying that it appears on the map and you can get it only from KB3
  5. electrical

fallow and ks

Hello, today a player has committed a shameful act. he tormented me by following me and knocking out everything that moves in front of my eyes. after which, when I made a recording of this act, he started to send me to slaking when I was afk. https://youtu.be/srBv3hYt01M...
  6. electrical

The administration is playing at its best.

I would like to report abuse on the part of the Administration. when I wanted to calmly level someone from the administration, he hit me with an electric attack for 5071 life points, which meant that I was killed by a cloyster. I am asking for an immediate punishment of the administrator who...
  7. electrical

Caught

hello, I have an idea for the command "!caught" thanks to which it will be easy to enter the window with caught pokemon. I do not know how others will take it, but in my opinion, such a thing would be useful.
  8. electrical

[Ban Appeal] Destructive by raissa

Hello. I would like to ask for what this board. Because at the moment I got him I stood afk at the entrance on 150+ grass. do not know afk standing by the stairs on respawn is now banned? do you have any evidence for me? gives a screenshot of the character: I wrote a topic because I was...
  9. electrical

[Support] Diamond

why serwer Diamond is Offline?? And how much else will be off?
  10. electrical

[Donation] cute ticket

why i no recrive 2 time cute ticket if i donate 2 time for 30 ptk??
  11. electrical

[Support] Facebookbag

why i don't can reward FB bag???
  12. electrical

[Support] TM task

I do not know why but as I finished my task on aggrony I can not take TM. what should I do?
  13. electrical

[Complaint] Diamond

Diamond Off??? Why??? i need 200 aggron kills!
  14. electrical

Phone to kate

hello I have an idea to create something called Phone to kate. He would act on the principle that we click on the window of the phone kate and pop up a window where the progress of the pokemon placed in kate will be shown. Players what do you think of such an idea?
  15. electrical

respy

siema ludzie zna ktoś może jakiś dobry resp persiana?? tak aby było 3 lub 4 sztuki.
  16. electrical

klient

i oczywiście stuff zrąbał sprawę zamiast dodać misje do eventu to zrobił tak aby nie dało się grac
  17. electrical

Electro market

Sell: TM24 Thunder Bolt x2 80x Diamond Buy - 2 Mewtwo ticket
  18. electrical

crashe

jak tam przeżycia podczas crashowania??? btw. kij z crashowaniem npc ktoś teraz w kijki leci i crashuje cały serw... aha PANDEL mówiłem szykujcie się na więcej ;D (to nie ja oczywiście ale przewidziałem to)
  19. electrical

raissa

aga mogła byś mi już tą blokadę ściągnąć?? :D w sobotę chciał bym po pracy trochę popykać w poki.
  20. electrical

Shino poki

witam all. Mam pytanie do CM raisy, skoro dodali shino boxy, czy to oznacza że za niedługo wejdzie hoen?
Back