Welcome!

Search results

1. B

@ PA Team.

danne is just mad beacuse in 5 box 3, he only got 4 onix :/ and piepo is mad beacuse hes fucking retarded inrl
  2. B

@ PA Team.

you mad bro?
  3. B

[Event] Movie trailer contest

Why the fuck would I leave because of that? are you really that dense? fucking fat slob.
  4. B

This is the most retarded/rigged contest I have ever seen, the whole point of a trailer is a short preview, no one wants to watch a 9 minute video of a fat nerd talking about pokemon, honestly.
  5. B

I need a staff's assistance.

loving your picture, you little cutie
  6. B

I need a staff's assistance.

hahah this is great
  7. B

Retired

I opened my box 2 and box 3 at roughly the same time - Sandshrew level 13, tangela 34! pr0
  8. B

Dear Pa Admmins

Holy shit the whole nostalgia nerd swarm is here, moaid/mohammed, im still waiting for you to hack me and steal all my pokemon, which you have claimed to be able to do, please do it, before i bend allah over your mums table
  9. B

The "Luck" factor

I wouldnt start shit with Mohammed, W.D, he will hack you and steal all your pokemon
  10. B

Botters and admins

Hes Polish, just as, if not worse.
  11. B

Botters and admins

You didnt answer my question, define justice.
  12. B

Botters and admins

justice? define justice, and how is it justice in any way? think before you speak small son
  13. B

hahaha moaid put that shit away
  14. B

Question about Mac

Macs are for fags
  15. B

thief, swindler

So your trying to sell items for real cash? derp
  16. B

Moaid, you mad bro?

yes, but did you know that wE REALLY RuLeZ!!!
  17. B

Moaid, you mad bro?

Shit, news just in, Moaid extreme hacker of all times, but cant do it because he wants to still be able to play pokemans 21:40 Captain Assrape [83]: "ILL HAXX U AND STEEL UR POKEMANZ" 21:40 Moaid [90]: i can do that if i want to 21:40 Captain Assrape [83]: why dont you? 21:41 Moaid [90]: cuz i...
  18. B

Moaid, you mad bro?

21:34 Sayoen [52]: xD 21:34 Moaid [90]: -.- 21:34 Straightg [73]: Moaids mum is brown 21:34 Moaid [90]: jano is trolling 21:34 Captain Assrape [83]: oh snap 21:34 Captain Assrape [83]: prepare for rageattack 21:34 Straightg [73]: just tell Jano 21:34 Sayoen [52]: Omg =o 21:34 Straightg [73]: how...
  19. B

Moaid, you mad bro?

So I was just chilling, and saw something about webcam, so I decided to start this little gem going (I am StraightG) p.s. please dont ddos me and steal my pokemon at the same time Moaid. 21:21 Straightg [73]: if people are getting naked 21:21 Straightg [73]: im down for this 21:22 Moaid [90]...
  20. B

[Servers offline due DDoS]

Down already, hahahah
Back