Welcome!

Search results

1. A

Exp x2 (pokemon)

I dont know if its been suggested or not. Just lime theres an exp x2 ticket (player) in premium store, maybe we can have a exp ticket for pokemon ? I think it should cost more points since it would be more likely for peope to buy it than player ticket. Thanks :D
  2. A

Castform

Hello everyone, I want to give some thoughts about Castform. This is all PvP, nothing related to PvE (It looks pretty good with 5 AoE moves... Rain Dance, Sandstorm, Hail, Water Pulse and Climatic Squall) First, my thoughts about current Castform: The current Castform moveset is not good for...
  3. A

PickUp

Looks like when your pokemon has 2 tms and pickup is activated, the 2nd tm is no longer usable if pickup new tm is used first. Maybe tm3 needs to be created? xD
  4. A

[Support] Fail attempts Bug in mission 4

This is for a friend who doesnt have a forum account, 2 days ago he tried doing mission 4, he failed 7 times, so he had to wait until today, cause yesterday platinum was closed. So today he started again from 0 rescued, but at his first fail attempt, the npc said he had to wait 23 hours to try...
  5. A

Aleeks is baaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Suuuuuuup people, after some years im back to play at platinum.. Ill also be logging sometime in diamond. Good luck to everyone :D
  6. A

[Recovery] Why did i got delete ?

May i know why did i got delete ? Ive not done anything bad, not that i know.. Aleeks Diamond
  7. A

WIN Ratio in page

Hi, my suggestion is to add the Win Ratio in the Highscore section in padventures page. For example: duels won: 4349 duels lost: 1445 Formula: (won + lost) / total duels Win Ratio = 1.33 I think this would be a good idea.. :D
  8. A

[Support] Outfit Reward - PA Tournament February 2014

Is there any way i can get my outfit from the tournament of february 2014? i never received it u_u 22:13 You see a bronze ball trophy. Aleeks, 3rd Place of Category A at PA February Tournament 2014.
  9. A

Follow Attack

Is there anyway to follow targeted poke in Modern Client? I looked for it and i couldn't find it.. if its not available you guys consider adding it.. its a very useful tool..
  10. A

Blocking path

This guy Destroy is blocking the entrance of red gyarados..
  11. A

[Support] Aleeks Delete

Name: Aleeks World: Pearl Hi, friend told me i got deleted xDD! No idea why... some people saying me that its cause of the diamonds.. If its about that i got them by trding my Cloned Arcanine 118M with Reflect and Crunch for them.. the player was Oown, he was trading in his second char, also...
  12. A

Steelix Speed and Doom Desire

I think steelix speed is pretty dumb. The only way to make a "good" steelix, is adding tm 17, which also sux, so when steelix uses doom desire, it starts running stupidly, and since its so slow, its almost imposible to hit an enemy. So my suggestion is to increase steelix's speed. And if...
  13. A

Goodbye... Aleeks ;D!

Well people, i think its my time to say goodbye (i don't think it will be forever).. I've got work, so I will put all my effort in it, plus i'm still studying.. vacations are coming, so i will have to keep working and i want to pass time with my girlfriend.. This time has been wonderful, made...
  14. A

Raichu Double team

Well, i want to say that Double team has bug, everytime i do, the original raichu with respawn after the shadow, this bug makes the attack a little crap, cause of rivals knows that the original always respawns second, so its a useless attack.. Maybe it can be changed to respawn both at same time..
  15. A

Fix tv

Well, at this time, with tournament, tv should be fixed ASAP!!! Or gms could stream the tournament, so everybody can watch it ^^
  16. A

Scary Face

Why does it goes through reflect? Fix this pls
  17. A

Adding hotkeys suggestion

This feature of adding any key as a hotkey is amazing, but i think this should apply for mouse buttons too, that would be even better!
  18. A

Stun after Brick Break(When Reflect Active)

When my poke uses brick break on reflect, if after brick i use any stun, it wont work, i have to wait like 5s so i can stun, can this be fixed?
  19. A

Pearl Server Turning Off

Wtf its happening? Why is it only hapenning at pearl and not in diamond? Fix this please.
  20. A

Muddy Water now doesn't stun?

Wow, why did you remove the stun? Now its the fcking same as tsunami, just another useless attack.. and water pulse now its beast.. just lol.
Back