Welcome!

Search results

1. S

[Support] lol?

You just showed me that i sold 2 pokes, i can´t see how they were duplicates with anything... Oh sorry i just saw, i just sold 1 pokemon and the other was on my bp, how does that proofs they were duplicated? lol?
  2. S

[Support] Dude...

yeah, what does this shows?? first sukui doesn´t event shows up there, second that´s a normal trade with my cousin, Kenichi Shiraham, and third i don´t see where does that shows any duplicate pokemon? lol?
  3. S

[Support] Dude...

How can i sell duplicate pokemons if i wasn´t even online.... show me the proofs then .... PS: i beleave you´re just mad because i stole those pokemons, wich wasn´t even againts the rules at the moment... like i said i haven´t even been online, how can i sell duplicate pokemons then? lol? like i...
  4. S

[Support] Recover my account ...

That´s not a bug abuse, so sorry but that doesn´t mean anything right now, you cna´t ban me because of that, and like i said i haven´t abused any bug or haven´t even been online, sorry but is on your own rules dude. PS: i just checked they updated the rules, but the thing about stealing pokemons...
  5. S

i mean i didn´t even notice it until now, how can i have been abusing of a bug? without even been online .... i think if you have no proofs i can have my account back
  6. S

I think is unffair, i´ve paid several times for even diamonds and how is it possible i was banned on april and i wasn´t even online on april....
  7. S

[Recovery] Help to recover my account

Hello, my name on the game is Sukui, i haven´t get online for a long long time, and now when i want to play again i found out my chareacter have been deleted for destructive behaviour, when i haven´t been even online .... PS: It says that the reason was bug abuse, and like i said i haven´t even...
  8. S

[Support] Lost empoleon

Can someone answer? Or are you covering someone like you did with anzus ??
  9. S

[Support] Lost empoleon

I´m not blaming any bugs... lol? who trade it to her? it was a world exchange, who was the one selling it?
  10. S

[Support] Just a last question

Can i know who was the one that traded the poke to her? To princesslady, btw are u sure is that empoleon? 'cause it´s on diamond .-. if that´s so it was a world transfer, who was the one that sold it like that? i wanna know who took it from me
  11. S

[Support] Lost empoleon

Oh sorry, i forgot it XD Sukui, pearl
  12. S

[Support] Lost empoleon

Hey, i need help to find my empoleon, last use was like 1 - 2 months ago, it was lvl 93, i beleave it was female, normal pokeball.
  13. S

[Support] About pokemons

Hello? I really want some answers please
  14. S

[Support] About pokemons

Yeah and where is the explanation? And the name? they can´t move by themselves and there is not a possible way he could have got into the house...
  15. S

[Support] About pokemons

No, i haven´t. They haven´t explain me how the pokemons move into his account when he couldn´t get into the house and we didn´t gave him anything, and i haven´t got the name neither...
  16. S

[Support] About pokemons

Still waiting for some answers.
  17. S

[Support] About pokemons

There is no way someone else took them, the only 2 players that can get into the house are Kenichi Shirahama and me, besides Kyle, and kenichi is my cousin nobody handed those pokemons to him. And can you tell me the name of the noob character?
  18. S

[Support] About pokemons

How he got them? And why it is not possible to recover them? And what is the name of the noob char?
  19. S

[Support] Lost Pokemon a possible hack

I'm the only one invited to his house, there is no way he could have got them. Does he still have them?
  20. S

[Sell] Sell cloneds

Yeah cry is free, as same as making BOs up jaja you guys don´t know how to lie, if you really had an offer for 205k you would have sell it already, neither you beleave it jaja
Back