Welcome!

Search results

1. mari kate

[Complaint] i think that something happened with my account

I've been trying to get aerodactyl for a few years, I've tried tickets, caught charm, ancient ball + pokemon ancient, I've lost count of how many double caught events happened in these +- 5 years of trying, I've actually tried all the things to which the game provides for you to increase the...
  2. mari kate

[Support] i lost pokemons in my house

hello, i logged into my account today and 3 pokemons were gone. a salamence 130 reflect and ice storm with moxie, a cloned gengar 125 reflect with held spirit tag and a leafeon 130 tm grassy terrain and a hitmonlee 130 tm meteor mash and forc palm 1x reset ab reckless ...
  3. mari kate

[Support] Bug in Hoen Box 3

I found a mistake in this quest in the first part that has to enter where is the team magmar but a gm came and put me inside, now that I have to return here found the same bug, the npc does not answer me, tried the contro + r in the game but one of the gm I think or cm said to open a thread...
  4. mari kate

I don´t Know what Happen ??

I don´t Know what Happen ?? Hello. I log in my account in this morning, and.... I don´t know what happen, i think that somebody hacked me.
  5. mari kate

New Br Fansite

http://www.padventuresbr.blogspot.com.br
Back