Welcome!

Search results

1. ZainPF

ZZ...I is...ZZZ BAAAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

Sup PA players. Hows it going? Im a former PA player and today im coming back and hoping to meet new people and make new friends :) Hi Rum , Wario, Ashk, Tiago, Cristian, Sheepy, Spoder ^^ Im back
  2. ZainPF

Its time to say Farewell - End of the chapter

As the title says , Im leaving PA now guys , its not because of any technical difficulties or anything because Im bored of it as its just a game where theres nothing much to do anymore besides waiting for long updates , getting new Pokemons and dueling.. , its been a good pleasure with all of...
  3. ZainPF

Some Suggestions

Suggestion no 1: Guild channels: when you log in to PA , you should be able to get a server log message saying the MOTD of the guild your in - That would be nice because you can set up in-guild tournaments or have some important msg to give to everyone when they log in and when the leader is...
  4. ZainPF

Autoloot

We or some people love exping and looting , but new client has made 1 good change , 1 bad change: 1 good change is that we don't need a list anymore and it is easy to activate auto loot (top right corner) 1 bad change is that , WE have to get CLOSE to the Pokemon to collect loot..<-- This is...
  5. ZainPF

Change/Sell/Buy

~~ Change Blissey 129 w Reflect + Sandstorm for Blissey 115+ W Reflect + CASH/TM (negotiable) -~~~ post offer here , trade me in game IGN: Zainpf
  6. ZainPF

House security

Apparently ahem , my neighbour has been throwing items lately and I can't troll him back on his house , is there a way you can enable/disable people from throwing items in your house? because hes not invited and he can throw items but I can't - this mssg appears when i do so "The owner of this...
  7. ZainPF

Client

Hi, this idea came up in my head and sorry if this is already been said , but I think we should be able to customise our client , not the HUI and Interface or anything because of course they are being implemented in our new client staff are working on , but the ideal of customising the "Skin" of...
  8. ZainPF

Zain's Art Shop

Note: PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW v BEFORE REQUESTING ME A SIGNATURE. Requests taking: 2 Requests Taken: 0 Requests Completed: 0 Hey guys, Im creating my own signature shop today and you can request me a signature using this forum below, REMEMBER, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE, READ FIRST POST...
  9. ZainPF

[Guide] Having Multiple Signatures All in one

Guide about Multiple Signatures Meh, I hate seeing 10 signatures all at once at a someone's signature display , therefore this is a guide to have all the signatures you want all in one and you wont have to put them all together , it will keep the forum less messy and prevent some people from...
  10. ZainPF

Zain's Shop

Welcome to my Shop: Note: For some Pokemon's you will have to offer, but besides that , I offer sometimes Sell: Vileplume 72 [M] Buy: Change: -None-
  11. ZainPF

[Sell] and Buy - Zainpf's Shop

Welcome to my Shop: Note: You offer please Sell: Buy: Dragonair 60-70 (Offer Gengar 101 [M] Change:
  12. ZainPF

Zainpf's Buy , Sell and Change Store

Welcome to my Shop :D Note: Only you offer SELL: Pokemon: Charizard 103 [M] with TMs: TM Lava Plume TM Fly Attack -------------------- Golem 73 [F] ---------------- TM's: - Items: 3 Diamonds BUY: Pokemon: - TM's: - Items: - Change: Pokemon: - TM's: - Items: -...
  13. ZainPF

Fire fighter Silvester

Quest is pretty hard , not a negative comment , but the last part where you have to kill 100 fires in 4 minutes is pretty challenging which is awesome - sustains the entertainment ^^ What do you think? Any tips to beat it guys?
  14. ZainPF

[Buy] Jolteon 100+ --- Raichu 100+

You offer , I pay in cash
  15. ZainPF

PA Forum rules

Rule: Give player a forum warning for having inappropriate/censored signatures and have Signature size limits since many people have huge signatures which cover almost half a page I think its good for the community and the forums since who knows that kids play PA and when hey are browsing...
  16. ZainPF

Exp/Training Spawns

Maybe this have been suggested/ignored/not suggested and if this is repeated then Im sorry or if its solved , But the main point I want to make is to make a spawn in a place which is possible to train Charizards They are also alot of Pokemons that are impossible to train and only possibility is...
  17. ZainPF

Cloned Pokemon + Others

I think as Kanto pokemon are Cloned then Johto pokemon should be cloned aswell, I don't know if this is suggested or is going to happen , but It should Maybe these pokemons cloned: Cloned Noctowl (Like in Anime) Cloned Espeon Cloned Umbreon Cloned Johto Starters Also Im not sure if there is...
  18. ZainPF

Eevee Day/Night Energy Discussion

Im training my Eevee and it had the 2nd last box filled, but it fainted and when I revived back it was back at the middle box energy , Why? Its daytime aswell When Eevee faints , it looses energy?
  19. ZainPF

About Pokemon Arena

Sorry if this question has already been asked/answered or if its not the right place to post , but I want to know where is NPC Laura, I want to do Pokemon Arena so badly , but shes not there...Someone please explain this :/
Back