Welcome!

Search results

1. death back

VD Padventures

Hello here I will post all the videos of my channel VD Padventures , Thanks
  2. death back

VD Padventures [LT]

Hello players here i go post all new vídeos of channel VD Padventures Please subscribe and like the page , Thanks!! SUBSCRIBE: www.youtube.com/vdpaventures LIKE : https://www.facebook.com/VDPadventures
  3. death back

Want to win a Cloned Raticate?

Want to win a Cloned Raticate? Quer Ganhar Um Cloned Raticate ? quieren ganar un Cloned Raticate ? Portuguese: 1- Curta a Pagina a Nossa pagina no Facebook do VDPadventures 2-Clique em Quero Participar 3-Compartilhe e Curta o Post Na sua Linha Do Tempo e depois e só esperar , OBS: Se o...
  4. death back

Death Back got stolen by an old staff member

Hello everyone. I'm here writing to try to find some help since I got stolen somedays ago. I know the rules that's says stolen problems, hacks or something is players fault and whatever, but let's remind about 4 cases. First one, the big steal case in Diamond when someone hacked Jonathan Pires...
  5. death back

[Complaint] Undeleted Me PLease

Please Undeleted me , i Use deleted to send my trade , and in event i press deleted and i send spam , srry and please undeleted me !! Thanks Character Name: Death Back Server: Diamond
  6. death back

~~Death Back [LT]~~

Hi Player's I'm Post My LT Here , Please follow :)
  7. death back

~~Milicia Brasileira [LT] ~~

Hello Players , The New LT of Milicia Brasileira is back :)
  8. death back

Lost My Exegcuttor

Name: Death Back - Celadon World: Diamond Lost Poke: Exegcuttor 119 Whit Giga Drain In Great Ball Male Last Day Used: 4 - 5 Of February
  9. death back

Lost My KIngdra 104

Solved.
  10. death back

Opengl2

Please Help I Can't Use Opengl2 ,Only Opengl1,2 Weak Ago I Can Use Opengl2 ,But i Format My pc And i Can't Use Opengl2 Please Any People Help Me Thanks!
  11. death back

Suggestion for trade

as it is: as it should be:
  12. death back

Halloween days xD

hello guys I'm here to speak on hallowen event then many people are anciosas longer just wait then so I'll be here today to talk about the date my opinion and divia be in the days Friday, Saturday, Sunday are the best days in my opinion for the event leave your opinion below
  13. death back

Tips for Rollback

hello players? then today I am here to give you a hint to many rollbacks happened earlier so I'll give you a hint to be possible for this to work or may be that no work longer let this tip with you click on the ball of your pokemons and catch the look example 15:28 You see a super ball.Steelix...
  14. death back

Elder Charizard.

Hello I am here for a reason and I know that a lot of people will thank me for this post. then I came to talk about the elder charizard today I went there and I was very angry because I was an hour waiting for them to be born, but only was born after a long time there I went up that alentaram...
  15. death back

Price Of Pokéballs

Price Of Pokéballs Hello people okay? I'm here to talk about the increase of Poké Balls I think just because that we should increase the price of pokemons example: Lapras 10 k-15 k---------Lapras 20 k-30 k gengar 500hd----------------gengar 1 k now I ask the gm help also it could increase...
  16. death back

Loligor Hacker Help Gm Plx

Solved. loligor retorn me blissey
  17. death back

Good Event Valentin

Good Event Valentin Pa All my friends like Nice event I Like:) Pa created only good event congratulations
  18. death back

pokemon adventures online on tablet ipod and iped?

pokemon adventures online on tablet ipod and iped?
  19. death back

Bug Pa Pokes

Bug Pa Pokes
  20. death back

What Number Is Caught On Rocket Ball

What Number Is Caught On Rocket Ball
Back