Welcome!

Search results

1. Pokemau

Halloween House Decoration - 2023

Player without forum account Bebe Liam Platinum 17:56 You see a closed door. It belongs to house 'Pewter #1181'. Bebe Liam owns this house.
  2. Pokemau

[Support] Missing Pokemon

The information you gave us for recovery is incomplete. Please tell us things like gender, abilities, tms, last time use and which character used them that last time, etc. The most info you give, the faster you will get your poke back
  3. Pokemau

[Support] Lost Pokemon

Well, you must give more accurate information to get proper (and faster) support, like: Ability Last time used Character that used the Pokemon last time
  4. Pokemau

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond/Platinum]

Character name: Mau World: Platinum Languages: Spanish, English, some Portuguese. Why do you want to be a tutor: Well, here we go. I'm here again, looking for a new opportunity as tutor, 'cause I think than it's time to continue my services for the community , trying to do my best to help...
  5. Pokemau

Funny trade offers

Now I have the reason 'cause that player asked for those prices on English channel XDD
  6. Pokemau

Easter Event & Donation Promotion + Lottery [26/03]

+ infinite chillumbreon
  7. Pokemau

[Recovery] Lost Poke

Player without forum acc Player: Khal Gliscor 130 Tms: Epicenter - Earthquake Held: Comet Shard Last used today chillumbreon
  8. Pokemau

Topic for small doubts

Since the beginning Jano said tokens are character-binded, so I think Lopunnite works the same way
  9. Pokemau

Christmas Delivery (Spoiler)

Celadon - Celadon Swamp Quest entrance
  10. Pokemau

Christmas on PAdventures!

02:06 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Rustboro #1103'. Mau owns this house. Position: {x = 4779, y = 7172, z = 7}.
  11. Pokemau

Christmas House Deco - Contest

Mau - Platinum 02:06 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Rustboro #1103'. Mau owns this house. Position: {x = 4779, y = 7172, z = 7}. Merry Christmas!!
  12. Pokemau

Birthday event balloons

Island with Meowth/Deino/Zweilous Northwest Mandarin/Southwest Ascorbia Position: {x = 3895, y = 5099, z = 7}.
  13. Pokemau

Birthday event balloons

Azalea
  14. Pokemau

Question about Halloween Event

Unowns !! Best Event Ever!!!
  15. Pokemau

Meowstic (male)

Hello, is it possible to add TM Reflect to Male form Meowstic? Since its a pure-psychic pokemom and the Female form has it on its moveset and, I know than PA isn't based mostly on Nintendo games, but on those ones Male Meowstic was the Reflect user on the couple xD
  16. Pokemau

Valentine Letter [CONTEST] 2020

My Beloved Xexy A new Valentine's Day has gone in our lives, together as the first one we had some years ago. Today I was thinking about our Valentine's Day celebrations, remembering them and I asked myself "What made those days perfect?"... The only answer I found was "Because of You, my...
  17. Pokemau

Ribombee

It can't be possible as Ribombee has 2 stuns on its moveset. The only way they take your suggestion, it will be if staff rebalance Ribombee and remove one stun from its moveset
  18. Pokemau

Rebalance related BUGS

Lucario/Shiny Lucario >> Bulk Up and Shift Gear Mega Lucario >> Bulk Up Shiny Corsola >> Stone Edge Medicham >> Synchronoise Xurkitree >> Grass Knot Mandibuzz/Shiny Mandibuzz >> Mean Look
  19. Pokemau

Rebalance related BUGS

bump!
Back