Welcome!

Search results

1. Strek

Alola Starters Signature Moves

Hello. I think the recent change made to the starters definitely was in the right direction; it feels very good to use the final form now. However, I think a good improvement would be to revise the formula of the starters signature moves; right now, they (personally) feel unrewarding. Spirit...
  2. Strek

Something I noticed in latest map forum update

I don't know if anyone has pointed it out, but I just downloaded Lord Sqnik's latest map update (thanks!) and started to look around the map in full screen, and noticed an island just above Kanto, and another one next to it; Akala and Melemele. I know they have stated they have 2 and a half...
  3. Strek

About houses

Hi, I'm making this thread because I can't help but notice the insane amount of empty houses in the game. If you go "trick or treat'ing" from house to house, you quickly realize that most are unnocupied, mostly in Ascorbia, Mandarin and Trovitopolis. We have many cities with awesome houses in...
  4. Strek

Power Abusing

So I waited until midnight to get some ponits is Shamouti and this happens. Honestly is sad that this is happening, if you actually care about your player base take these issues and deal with toxic players. The events are already a grind and then this? Please do something.
  5. Strek

About Dizzy Punch type.

Well, I taught my C. Raichu TM 72 Dizzy Punch (Because stuns), and the in-game sprite displays it as a Fighting move, yet still hits with normal damage. Mega Kick, in Pokemon games, is a Normal type move, and in PA is a Fighting type move, so I thought they did the same with Dizzy Punch, because...
  6. Strek

I believe they can fly♪

So, I found out that cloned Venomoth can use fly, and a Porygon can fly as well, so I'd like to see the ability Fly on Pokemon like Gliscor and Noctowl. I mean, Mantine can fly, why they can't? Hope you consider this. Sincerely, me.
Back