Welcome!

Search results

1. Strek

[Support] Parent insulting and homophoby

In first SS he's basically upset he has to stand in the line, regarding the "he insults my mother with cancer" bit of your post he means something along the lines of "we have to play like this (queue system) or I think they'll die. Or maybe their mother has cancer and that's why they're in a...
  2. Strek

Our Plans for next few months

OMG Eelektross hype, finally best eel boi
  3. Strek

Season Event

I'm not really expecting the balls to be available without having completed mission 7, it can be fucking Great Balls for all I care at this point, but don't make that time and effort we spent doing extra missions go to waste. Yeah, the missions 1-6 were easy along with the extra ones, but they...
  4. Strek

Season Event

B u m p It doesn't even have to be sportballs, but it'd be nice to have a way to use those 2k points some of us have left, otherwise all the extra missions we did were worthless.
  5. Strek

Season Event

I didn't even think of that lol, you're right
  6. Strek

Season Event

Raissa already said they have different ID, the ones from mission 3 are worthless.
  7. Strek

Season Event

For those of us who won't be doing mission 7, can we have some kind of extra dump for the points? I have left 2200 points after redeeming everything I had available. I did all the extra missions and wouldn't want to feel that effort was worthless :c
  8. Strek

Season Event

Nothing more rewarding that getting one-shot while your Pokémon is still outside and in range of the spawn :')
  9. Strek

Wrong portrait on Pokémon

Can Druddigon have the correct one too? Goodra already has one and my boy in red and blue still looks like a shitty axe dinosaur :c
  10. Strek

Lotto Games #7

Nick: Strek World: Diamond Ticket ID: #889 Numbers: 44 - 04 - 18 - 07 - 28 - 19 Ticket ID: #977 Numbers: 41 - 06 - 23 - 39 - 04 - 43 Ticket ID: #993 Numbers: 21 - 07 - 14 - 25 - 04 - 46 Ticket ID: #989 Numbers: 27 - 24 - 36 - 14 - 26 - 47 Ticket ID: #988 Numbers: 37 - 44 - 43 - 39 - 36 - 35
  11. Strek

Nepu's New TMs for Drampa's Learnset (Normal/Shiny)

Rather than creating another thread, I'd like to make another suggestion for Drampa (the ones you listed are pretty much issues I agree with). Having Hyper Voice as a passive isn't the most optimal thing, given that it's very easy to miss and you can't really prepare for it as you'd if it was a...
  12. Strek

Lotto Games #1

Strek Diamond 1) 04 08 10 12 17 20 2) 44 09 19 11 29 41 3) 07 14 02 37 25 16 4) 21 24 18 46 33 42 5) 01 49 13 27 15 26
  13. Strek

Easter Donation Promotion & Lottery

I'm planning on donating for 60 base points. Can I make the deposit for 60 base points at once (one transaction), and have 30 base points, the outfit, and a ticket go towards my account and that of my brother? Or would I have to make two separate transactions?
  14. Strek

[CONTEST] Easter Stories

Easter; a time for family, friends, and of course, colorful eggs. In Orre, things aren't so pretty. As Kal awaits, sitting on a bench in The Colosseum waiting room, he starts to worry. After all, Easter egg hunting means everything when the region lacks wild Pokémon. And that's why the annual...
  15. Strek

[CONTEST] Easter contests - QUESTIONS

Can we go over the limit of 1000 words by a bit? If so, what amount would be tolerable?
  16. Strek

Valentine reward

Reunigod ;-;
  17. Strek

List of Players' propositions

Add a queue of sorts to the daily tasks rooms. It's annoying to wait 100 seconds to get inside just to have some dickwad log in with 3 different characters and make you wait again just because you somehow clicked slower.
  18. Strek

Christmas House Decoration contest

Nick: Strek World: Diamond Position: {x = 3751, y = 3152, z = 5}
  19. Strek

Alola Starters Signature Moves

Okay, so I got up at 3AM to test a fucking videogame mechanic and I stand corrected. I didn't thought of testing the moves without using target. Although I'd still love to see the spin on Darkest Lariat, the moves as they're now do feel smooth. Thank you!
  20. Strek

Alola Starters Signature Moves

That's what led me to create the thread, actually. Unless the moves are different in test room than in actual play, or you're talking about the moves damage, I fail to see what's so funny.
Back