Welcome!

Search results

1. CursedMyuuki

[Recovery] Missing Cloned Dragonite

Hello i have a missing Cloned Dragonite male lvl 110 with Reflect/Brick Break, my character ingame is Melancolic Yuka used last time :yesterday
  2. CursedMyuuki

- Myuuki Talkshow [Soksok]

Hello again buddies and welcome to my talkshow again, i'm Cursed Myuuki and everyweek i'll interview the most famous players in our server. This time we will recieve a pro dueler, a player from Diamond Server, i hope u guys enjoy again =D ! Soksok - Welcome Soksok from the Diamond...
  3. CursedMyuuki

- Myuuki Talkshow

Hello everyone! i'm Cursed MyuukiThe gay beggar[By Karl] and welcome to my talkshow, everyweek we'll have a new guest to be interviewed. I'll bring the most famous players in our server, i hope u guys like my idea. Because I would like to make our forum more active among the players. ~ Our...
  4. CursedMyuuki

[Recovery] Play Orita lost Pokemon

In the last rollback player who are not using forum account lost his Pokemon. His name is "Play Orita". There are informations: Pokemon :Tyranitar [130] [M] TMs : 03/27 - Blissey [130][F] TMs : 33/14 +Addon Majin Boo - Scizor [130] TMs : 50/14 + Addon Illidan - Kingdra ''Level ?'' TMs : 03/46...
  5. CursedMyuuki

- Weaboo Store

Buying : Glaceon[F] With or without TMS - Pharaoh Addon for Lucario - Leafeon[F] With or without TMS Hello Everyone ~ Selling: Blissey [117] TM 03/24 + Addon Sakura U can msg me here or ingame to CursedMyuuki
  6. CursedMyuuki

What u think about this suggestion?

Hello everyone, i came here to share my and other players sugestions. I realized that our server is not very friendly with our low level players, of my point of view the server needs some reworks at low level hunting spots among other things that in my opinion would help the younger players...
  7. CursedMyuuki

[Diamond] Aga's Hell ~

Hello dear players, the players from Portuguese Channel invites you to participate our free service to the Aga's Hell quest! Rewards : TM Case 6+ Shiny Stone or TM Case 7 + Ancient Power Requirements : - Tangrowth [120] - Niicke Darth - Flygon [120] - Bkbrian - Ludicolo [120] - Jota Siilva...
  8. CursedMyuuki

[Recovery] Gatito Lost Pokemons

Some Pokemons from Gatito and Crystal Maiden Rylai disapeared today His name is "Gatito". There are informations: Pokemons : Cloned Electabuzz [M, 84] TMs : 33/Discharge , Cloned Tentacruel [M] (He don't remember the level) TMs : 33\03, Cloned Arcanine (He don't remember the level and sex) TMs ...
  9. CursedMyuuki

[Recovery] Freacks Pokemon Lost

In the last rollback player who are not using forum account lost his Pokemon. His name is "Freacks". There are informations: Pokemon : Skarmory lv 70 F in ultra ball TMs: None Last used: Last week at other character (Hulfhand) He don't have acc on forum.
  10. CursedMyuuki

[Support] Banishment

Someone can explain to me why i got a Ban? Taloz banished me 1 Day ''Destructive Behaviour: Harrasment'' I only tried to talk with a guy named Srhypno and told him to leave the second floor on Gengar Mansion, it's already happened for 2 days, but he can't speak english and i can't speak Spanish...
  11. CursedMyuuki

Lost Pokemon

Charizard [84][F] Xatu [51] and 2 Haunters i've lost the pokemons after rollback, my nick ingame : Cursed Myuuki.
  12. CursedMyuuki

Cursed Myuuki [LT]

Hello everyone and welcome . My nick in game is CursedMyuuki i'm playing on Diamond, Enjoy!
Back