Welcome!

Search results

1. S

[Recovery] Pokemons lost in roll back

Character: Sparkysharky Pokemon: Cloned Electrode TM: Parabolic Charge Lv: 70 Pokemon: Riolu TM: None lvl: 60 and no idea what else might have disappeared as I have tons of pokemons.
  2. S

[Ban Appeal] Ok let's say the truth

Ehhhh.... i see there is no point to be a lair i understand my mistake now ;s I said that my account was hacked in my previous post (the one with recovery prefix) I was a dick and i wanted to get back the account i sold for rl money Yes i admit that i didn't get my account hacked, i sold the...
  3. S

[Recovery] Account Banned ??

So after over a year of not playing I decided to download the game and start playing again but I couldn't log in for some reason. So I asked the admins on PA discord channel for help and they told me that I was banned/blocked by Raissa. I was also told to make this forum thread as I might have...
  4. S

new client?

Nvm I just had to restart my pc.
  5. S

Flying on Xatu and the pokemon still out and can attack.

I am trying to attach the image but it does not work says it failed uploading it. So here is a screen shot: http://imgur.com/yVjuZnT
  6. S

[Support] Connecting to game world....

When I type down my account and password it comes up with the character list as normal, but when I try to log in, it just says: Connecting to the gameworld. Please wait. I have tried to restart my internet and pc but nothing works. Help! And on the new client it just says: Connecting to game...
  7. S

(Complaint) Cant play because of updater

As you guys can see from the name, I can't update the game. Here are some screen shots: http://imgur.com/Z4k0bsl&DWMtLrF#0 http://imgur.com/Z4k0bsl&DWMtLrF#1
  8. S

Offence

9. S

[Support] Got a new laptop and can't run pa WHY???

As I try to run "Padventures Dx9.exe" this error come up "The program can't start d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." I have reinstalled it 3 times and nothing changed. HELP!
  10. S

Jynx(new look)

I dont know if you know but in the cartoon jynx used to be black at first but then that episode got taken down because of that... Dont know if you thought of that when you changed her look in game but it is kind of racist. So I would like you to think about it before you finalize it...
  11. S

Christmas is over!

So as you guys are aware, Christmas is over but there is no event. BE PATIENT,Fuck please just stop we are trying to be but when staff is so incompetent how can we? I am going back to college on monday and I have waited all this time for event but nothing. So please at LEAST be honest and say...
  12. S

Spam!

as you can see, SPAM! in pvp.... Bigger version: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/x8ws.png/
  13. S

No I dont want to be told to be patient...

All I want is some god damn answers; 1. Us player see there are problems, and we want to be notified on forum to what exactly is going on... 2.I know you want us to be patient but please just dont say that we know, and to people who are spamming all I say to them is stfu... THANK YOU FOR READING!
  14. S

Diamond trader

SELLING: MEGANIUM 103(M)(TM:GIGA DRAIN) UMBREON 71(F) ALAKAZAM 107(M) CHANSEY 80(F)(TM:Psychic and Water Pulse) BUYING: Nick:Sparky Server: Diamond Post offers here or ingame
  15. S

Pa server down!

What is going on why are the servers down.
  16. S

Special seed pot

I think every player should have some sort of a pot where they could grow there own berries and make stuff out of them for e.g. 1. Every player have a random color of pot 2. Only 1 per character 3. Is free and you can't throw it away 4. It will take about 2 days for the berries to grow -If...
  17. S

Cant login??

is 12:14pm it kicked my out of the game and i cant log on to my character for no reason
  18. S

video surface allocation failed(code 13)

for some reason when i watch anime on internet and then try to turn on pa what happens is that weird error popping up saying [Video surface allocation failed(Error Code 13)] WHAT THE HELL ??? HELP
  19. S

Bakuman Shop

SELL VICTREEBEL 58(M)[550HD] GRAVELER 48(F)[250HD] SEADRA 40(F)[200HD] PERSIAN 36(M)[100HD] KADABRA 51(F)[200HD] WEEPINBELL 41(M)[100HD] PRIMEAPE 55(M)[150HD] Details: Server: Diamond Name: Bakuman ONLY CASH If you want to buy some pokes msg me in game or post your name and...
  20. S

NPC Amber Bug

17:27 Amber: Hi there, Szmugross Jest Snorlaxem. 17:27 Szmugross Jest Snorlaxem [101]: trade 17:27 Szmugross Jest Snorlaxem [101]: quest 17:27 Szmugross Jest Snorlaxem [101]: mission 17:27 Amber: I don't think that someone as weak as you could help me much...As long as someone is higher than...
Back