Welcome!

Search results

1. A

Psyrito, meus pokemons sumiram! LOST MY POKEMONS !!!!

Calm down wait for a staff answer xd
  2. A

[Recovery] baneo

he looks like a confused guy, check the minute 2:39 he send a msg in predetermination channel and maybe he doesn't answer you cuz he dont speak english and not understand you xd
  3. A

Players' memes

Our King is Back :D
  4. A

Pa Player's Paranoia/doubts

Really "guys"? Are you doing this to annoy people or just in a shameless way? Why did you specifically gave such changes to this Shiny and not the rest? Why did you break your 3 moves rule? If i lick your asses too, could you put Roost in Shiny Noctowl? But, don't remove Reflect please :3...
  5. A

Price on NPC

Bump Any Answer? :D
  6. A

Halloween House Decoration Contest 2017

Mariibel - Diamond Position: {x = 4746, y = 7210, z = 7}.
  7. A

Make spam here

(~°-°)~
  8. A

PA Players Real Photos

let's drop the beat
  9. A

Price on NPC

As Caxo said, the pokemons from safari should have a lower price, Chatot is 1k in npc and those are 8800 safari balls and is very rare, you want Carnivine in 1.5K and is only rare, Scyther till now is the most expensice in Safari or thats what i think and is worth 3k and that's almost 21k...
  10. A

[18.08 - 21.08] Weekend with attractions

Skrelp Or Tyrunt pls :D
  11. A

Lany [LT] Platinum

I can't stop laugh xD
  12. A

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

Used 8983 safari balls on Chatot, extra chance: 0.5%. You caught a pokemon (Chatot [65]). Dat Paranoia :P
  13. A

Gray and Pam LT

Hasta que apareces t .t Ps: decora la mia :3
  14. A

server location

f**k, i voted for canada when i wanted france i need sleep :P but when the server has moved to canada, a lot of people obtained a lot of freezes and lag
  15. A

Quest Pokémon level 150 || Poll

I try to look cool? I'm saying the truth xd, zelricks can't stop telling us that you'll make more quests, more respawns if this system is added, but ok, this will be the last thing i say and will give you a reason to feel better with yourselves. Good luck and i hope it works and not to see more...
  16. A

Can you stop giving candies for approbation? xd You're doing that since the start of your post, the reason why i'm not agree to implement this? Easy, those thing you promise, can be done without the need of implementing pokes 150 system, or is it extrictly necessary to do it? telling us, we...
  17. A

And you didn't see somewhere else PEOPLE saying to vote for yes? :)
  18. A

The system has yet to be applied and you're already thinking of nerfing something, you're giving a reason to not implement this yourself xd!
  19. A

14.07 - 17.07 - Enjoyable weekend.

Is it only for Paypal or any donation method?
Back