What's new

Welcome!

[Recovery] baneo

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustafimendivil

Reaction score
quiero recuperar mi cuenta ya que no hice nada malo solo estava matando mankyes y de la nada me baean no es justo quiero que me la devuelvan :enojado:

mustafimendivil

Reaction score
heyyy yo no uso bots y todo es legal ese es mi gengar y se daran cuenta si retroceden que ablo con os personajes que llegan al lugar y no uso bots

andreina

Reaction score
he looks like a confused guy, check the minute 2:39 he send a msg in predetermination channel and maybe he doesn't answer you cuz he dont speak english and not understand you xd

Raissa

Administrator
Reaction score
he looks like a confused guy, check the minute 2:39 he send a msg in predetermination channel and maybe he doesn't answer you cuz he dont speak english and not understand you xd
This game is english, so player seeing a message in a middle of his screen should get interest and copypaste it to translator if does not understand or just just answer whatever. Most of the smart players, who don't understand, simply ask "español?" or simply say hola, this player was completely ignoring those messages.

It of course doesn't change the fact, that to my eye it's not a bot and I already told it Mau giving him a tips for the future.

If Mustafimendivil was less ignorant, then deletion would not happen.

You are undeleted, but next time pay more attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back