Welcome!

Search results

1. V

sell gallade 84

seeing Gallade 84 for 70 k, (preference for money, but good poke accepted + cash). interested send me message. good night
  2. V

Thanks

I come to thank all those responsible for padventures, given back to the diamonds that had not arrived. Thank you and good game to all :D
  3. V

I am saddened by the abandonment

I made a donation of 40 diamonds, using the system of bank transfer (PagSeguro), about three days ago, and until now not received the diamonds. I posted 2 times and at most, they ask questions, and do not explain what is happening and even if I get the diamonds. I just want those responsible...
  4. V

I am saddened by the abandonment of responsible gaming. Do not give me the answer to

I made a donation of 40 diamonds, using the system of bank transfer (PagSeguro), about three days ago, and until now not received the diamonds. I posted 2 times and at most, they ask questions, and do not explain what is happening and even if I get the diamonds. I just want those responsible...
  5. V

Donation and did not get my diamonds!!

my char: viniciusf World: Diamond three days ago I made a donation of 40 diamonds, but so far have not received them. I hope you behind the game can do something and give me diamonds, because I will not accept losing them. I await answers
  6. V

Donation made ​​by bank transfer, but did not receive the diamonds

have two days I made a donation of 40 diamonds and paid the ticket, but so far not received the diamond, I wonder how long the charge takes to receive them? CHAR: viniciusf world: diamond
  7. V

Fiz doação por boleto bancário, mas não recebi os diamantes

Fiz doação por boleto bancário, mas não recebi os diamantes tem dois dias que fiz a doação e paguei o boleto, mas até agora não recebi os diamantes, gostaria de saber dos responsáveis quanto tempo gasta para recebê-los?
  8. V

pedido de reconsideração!!!

pedido de reconsideração!!! venho pedir aos donos do padventures que, por um período curto reconsiderem e permitam que os players e investidores do jogo possam vender seus eevees no preço normal (251 hds), pois, voçês que criaram o jogo dessa forma, e nós planejamos e investimos muitos hds para...
Back