1. L

[Sell] PaInq Box

Offer here or in game to Losk or Mundisse
  2. L

[Buy] Cloned Scyther or Cloned scizor

Leave your offer here or contact Losk / Mundisse in game
  3. L

Forgotten quest?

http://www.padventures.org/forum/showthread.php?26586-Promotion-Quest-Advances Did you guys gave up on making this quest?
  4. L

[Buy] Cloned Scyther

Looking to buy a Cloned Scyther msg me ingame (Losk/Mundisse) or here
  5. L

Stuck

Im stuck mid-air in the char mudorok, i was flying and wanted to go down 1 floor but i dismounted the pokemon instead, now i cant do anything. Can someone unstuck me please?
  6. L

[Buy] Cloned Alakazam

as the tittle says im buying a cloned alakazam leave ur offer here or try to msg mundisse cya
  7. L

[Recovery] Another poke dissaperead

i know theres a lot of time you dont hear from me, but i lost another poke by dieing/relloging sry lajrra but this one i still dont know the code Losk/Diamond Dugtrio,65,i think its male,ultra ball, no tm got it fro mundisse used few seconds ago
  8. L

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon when I died one more time

Losk/Diamond Cloned Pidgeot,107,female,ultra ball, Tm Reflect Got it from bazinho last use was few seconds ago, b4 i die. I really want to ask the admins to check my acc meanwhile i get my poke restored, because now i hunt 1 day and need to w8 for 3-4 days to get my poke back and i need them...
  9. L

Lost Pokemon when I died again

By the 8th time i lost a pokemon by dying/reloging this time: Losk/Diamond Cloned Vaporeon, 91 or 92, female,rocket ball, Tm blizzard last use few minutes ago got it a long time ago, gave c zard and got it + cash I hope besides giving my poke back you guys can check whats happening to my acc...
  10. L

[Recovery] Losing pokemons when i die

I lost 3 more pokemons on the past few days, 2 by dying and 1 by simpling login out and in. they are all sandshrews, with low value, level from 10 to 33, but now im without any find hole pokemon. I wish to get back at least the lvl 33 as it wasnt mine, tiago monteiro lended to me. and pls take a...
  11. L

Losing pokemons when i die

I believe my char is somehow bugged, i already lost 4 pokemons in total when i die. 2 have already been recovered by andyrax/lajrra, the others 2 are both sandshrew so there's no need to give them back. But im afraid of going hunting and after dieing lose another poke. I've noticed the pokemon i...
  12. L

[Recovery] Lost 2 Pokemon when I died

Losk Diamond Pokemon lost: Cloned Pidgeot [105] or [106] [F] Ultra Ball, TM33 Reflect. (it was about to level so i dont know when i lost it if it was 105 or 106 Cloned Gengar [121] [?] Dark Ball, TM33 Reflect. (i dont remember its sex, but i think its male) Last time I...
  13. L

about this "bonus catch system"

As most of you are aware a bonus catch system has been implemented to the game some time ago. When it came out ppl with a huge amount of balls in rare pokes manage to get them caught, but some time after it longer remained true. Instead of just puting words here ill try to convince you guys with...
  14. L

[Buy] Cloned Jolteon

If you have one without tms or with reflect msg me so we can talk
  15. L

Losk's List

Sell: Dragonite 110(almost 111) with Sandstorm Blissey 109 with Thunder and Attract Cloned Crobat 100 with Giga Drain and Dark Pulse Tm Bullet Seed Kingdra 130 Buy: C Jolteon without tms
  16. L

Sell Cloned Flareon 47

Sell Cloned Flareon 47 I'll accept as payment methods only cash/c jolteon
  17. L

Sell C Gengar 108 with Tm 33

Sell C Gengar 108 with Tm 33 Leave your offer here or try to catch me ingame
  18. L

Where is the new island and new client?

There is more than one week since the date both of them were promised to be released and so far no information about them were given to us, only that you are w8ing for koob. If they are already done as the staff claims, whats the explanation of this delay? ps: i think its highly unlikely that...
  19. L

Concerning Cloned Charizard

When you guys made Elder Charizard catchable and the new catch system not working on this catch, havent you, by mistake, removed cloned charizard from the new system too? Since the update i spent about 1.7k ubs on him on max chance (.25%) and did not caught it. Before ppl say "you just did not...
  20. L

Selling Tm:42 - Crunch

Im selling my tm:42 crunch It can be learned by: Arbok, Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Golbat, Arcanine, Gyarados, Omastar, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Crobat, Gligar, Steelix, Ursaring Leave ur offers here as i only login for about 15-20min each day.
Back