Welcome!

Search results

1. Modem

Ash Mission's

Hello all There seems to be an issue with Ash Mission's the Kadabra part, since it's asking me to kill 80 Kadabra's which i had (https://i.imgur.com/epUPCbb.png) but when i talk to Ash he say's im forgetting something then on my quest log it says the following : https://i.imgur.com/lBqWMN6.png...
  2. Modem

Expired Daily Login task

Please delete
  3. Modem

[Donation] Second donation in the last 2 months

Hello, I have donated twice this month and yet i have not received any diamonds in Game, my name is Modem and i play on Diamond Regards Modem
  4. Modem

[Donation] Diamonds still pending

Hello, I have just made a donation using my credit card and still have not received my diamonds, which usually received inmmediatly Name: Modem Server: Diamond Regards, Modem
  5. Modem

Modem´s [LT]

Modem´s [LT] Modem´s have no life, awwww But i do have a 512 bit memory :D so ill be posting my memory´s in here....before i forget them :( Also, very important, if you have a picture with me im not shy, you can post it as long as it´s not a picture where im showing my motherboard Other...
  6. Modem

Halloween Rewards

My thread is simple and it is for statistics purposes So... If you had/Have the points for a Hoenn Box or PA box 4 Which would you go for?
  7. Modem

[Sell] Modem´s Net Shop

Modem´s Net Shop Not buying anything atm Selling Sh*t load of eevees Msg me
  8. Modem

Player Kpiu claims to know staff

Player Kpiu claims to know staff and some sort of influence therefore i leave you this screen
  9. Modem

Eevee Basic Attack

Hello, maybe it's just me but my eevee recently hatched and is not doing basic attacks, it does everything else but a basic attack, im wondering if it's just me or there is a general bug or something
  10. Modem

New Scam [HOT]

Hello, today i found out a new scam which was used on me to take from me a Dragonite, let me explain in detail I was at pvp minding my own buisness with my dragonite out and then i took out my clefable 71 to heal, when this guy DRAGONAIDE comes out fo nowhere and tells me if i would like to...
Back