Welcome!

Search results

1. E

Bug in grafique ?

help me plz
  2. E

Undelete <my second and last request>

hi i have been deleted yesterday for using bot (but it was not me i swear and i did not know till i got the message in the morning) i am so sorry it is not my fault i have got a mr mime 70 yesterday and i was lvl 59 so i can not use it a freind offer me to train my account for me so i did not...
  3. E

Undelete

hi i have been deleted yesterday for using bot (but it was not me i swear and i did not know till i got the message in the morning) i am so sorry it is not my fault i have got a mr mime 70 yesterday and i was lvl 59 so i can not use it a freind offer me to train my account for me so i did not...
  4. E

السلام عليكم

اخواني العرب عرفونا على انفسكم
  5. E

Need 7 HEADS

SELL CLOYSTER ALMOST 53 for 7 pumpkinheads * SELL CLOYSTER ALMOST 53 for 7 pumpkinheads * SELL CLOYSTER ALMOST 53 for 7 pumpkinheads
  6. E

Hamburger ?

hi guys after the server got down i succed of killing a snorlax (in a party) and i got 9 hamburgers so what they are used for ?
  7. E

Torviic BOT

Torviic in diamond he is boting and i have the proof I am Eyez lvl 32 In diamond i take all responsability if i was wrong (but i am not lol) here you go the proof i hope i get some thanks so i can keep fishing the boters lol (that is my second BOT)
  8. E

I got scammed help

hi all that Flyzter scammed me :( he told me that he is new here and do not know how to trade so he suggest me to see my ivysaure in drop but when i drop away for hem to see he bloch pokeball whit coins and take my ivysaure lvl 52 :( that was my only good pok that was the pok that i play PA...
  9. E

Sonix Back Kurwy BOT

Sonix Back Kurwy in diamond he is boting and i have the proof I am Eyez lvl 32 In diamond i take all responsability if i was wrong (but i am not lol) here you go the proof
Back