Welcome!

Search results

1. A

Team Rocket's New Plan is bullshit.

Team Rocket's New Plan So, I spend 3 hours hunting ampharos looting the tails, and more than 2 hours harvesting the apricorns and mining the powders, I ask the NPC for the mission, go to the electric island, and when I use the orb on the treasure I die. Now, not only do I die (and therefore...
  2. A

Add dig to rhydon.

Rhydon can't dig, all other rock/ground pokemon can dig, hell, even water pokemon like feraligatr and kingler can dig, so rhydon should be able to do it as well. It's a pain having to get a diglett everytime i need to go to a place where you need dig.
  3. A

House loss.

So, today i log in, and suddenly i notice i appear outside of my house (when i logged inside), and then i see it has different stuff inside. 15:22 You see a closed door. It belongs to house 'Unnamed House #144'. Ruann owns this house. Position: [X: 3856] [Y: 3477] [Z: 7]. Then i check on the...
  4. A

2 botters

As the title said, i found 2 botters in the south eastern corner of fuchsia, they're perfectly placed so you can't move them and have only 1 spot where the pokemon they fish appear. I have no recording software, but i took 2 screenshots. Names are wojanek and physicxx. They don't answer, i...
  5. A

Daycare egg?

Well i put 2 magikarps in daycare so i could get a magikarp egg for my house, they got 100% intimacy, the NPC never told me there was an egg. It's been more than a week since they've had 100% intimacy, and there's still no egg. Here's the main egg system thread, and there's a magikarp egg...
  6. A

Wrong damage.

After my machoke lost against a ditto and a hitmonchan lose to clefable in the tournament, i decided to check the damage from fighting moves on normal types, and i noticed they're not super effective on them, when they should be (shown by the last image, taken from bulbapedia). As you can see...
  7. A

Several errors

Tile name. Seel and Shelder would be water type pokemon, not ice. Exeggutor's name is wrong in-game but right in the dex. (should be exeggutor, not exeggCutor). Also, poison powder should be purple, and sleep powder should be green. (They are the other way around right now).
  8. A

Selling Magikarp at Buyer.

I think that people should be able to sell magikarps at the pokemon buyer for 7 dollars (no matter which level it is), so instead of just throwing it to the floor they could just sell it and buy the pokeball they wasted back. PROS: A lot less littering of streets. Not wasting a pokeball in...
  9. A

Staff: Want to fix the economy?

Choose (Preferably more than one, please). http://forum.pokemonadventures.net/showthread.php?3561-Some-items-that-could-be-implemented-to-game.-NEW!&highlight=sprites http://forum.pokemonadventures.net/showthread.php?3600-Plates-amp-Loot-Items.&highlight=loot...
  10. A

Rhydon needs balancing.

Well, since lately the staff has been balancing pokes, i think you should take a look at rhydon, 5 of it's 8 moves are NORMAL type, which don't help while hunting stuff rhydon should be strong against (electric, fire, bird pokes) hit low, and have long cds. Cooldowns for Rhydon lvl 62...
  11. A

NPC Duels

Whenever you beat an NPC in a duel, you get this message: 00:51 You have gained 900 experience. 00:51 Your pokemon gained 1800 experience. But only the pokemon that wins the duel gets the experience (even though most duels are from 2v2 or 3v3), i think all the pokes you use in the duel should...
  12. A

First Rhydon in official.

Out of diamond :).
  13. A

Agility

The move agility only lasts 4 seconds, which considering after you use it it's 2 seconds of exhaustion till you can use the next attack, you can only use 1 attack that agility will power up. I think the time it lasts should be increased to at least 8 seconds.
  14. A

Second Pikachu on diamond

First screenshot of one though. :P
  15. A

Promotions (Not a POBR copy)

I know this is a long read, but give it a chance: Well, i've seen several promotion related threads by now, and i've noticed all of them just suggest copying the way promotions work in POBR, I think that, since this game is not the same as POBR, the promotion should actually work differently...
  16. A

Map directions NPC

That's my suggestion, adding an npc for each town that marks the main spots of interest of each city, (PC, shops, gym, etc), just like in Tibia. :)
  17. A

Regarding experience

Since in PWO each pokemon gains it's own experience, i was wondering if experience will split when you use more than one pokemon to kill certain mob. Let's say you use a charmander vs a wild bulbasaur, you combo the bulbasaur to red, then change to a pidgey and finish it off with a drill peck...
  18. A

Intro

Greetings to everyone in the forum. My name is Alek, and i'm looking forward to the game's release, hoping it will be as good as it seems to be :).
Back