Welcome!

Search results

1. Barystas

ZayPay disabled?

Hello, would someone tell me why ZayPay is disabled? And when it will be available for donators again? Thanks ;)
  2. Barystas

Cost of changing main City.

15:50 Sr. Eko: Are you sure you want to change your residence for 1 diamond??? This is the reason why I'm here writing this. I don't know why staff decided to increase the price of changing city for like 100 times than it was before, but I have my guess. Even if my guess is correct it's in my...
  3. Barystas

Magneton don't have drop

Hello, Magneton don't give drop when I'll defeat him, just look: And for example Magnemite have drop: Please do something with that ;P P.S. Ground pokes shouldn't have resistance for slowing down by electric skills btw?;p Regards, Bialy Wilk
  4. Barystas

Blocked egg pearl

Hi, player Jose Antonio is blocking acces to kinder egg cerulean railway station Please, do something with that. Thanks, Bialy Wilk.
  5. Barystas

Answering the Torment request.

Hello, sorry for making another thread, but the one, where I wanted to answer is closed now but I think I should answer so here I am. I have to write everything again but since my thread is closed I will respond only for Torment's request and I will not write here any answer for posts from my...
  6. Barystas

Melee system bug

Hello, I was hunting Primeapes with my Gardevoir when I noticed that melee system is bugged. My Gardevoir had Melee system enabled, which means that she is not running from target I choose and it was working good untill Primeape use spell "Scary Face". After this skill pokemon is running...
  7. Barystas

New balls

Hello, I don't want to be rude, but new Pokeballs are just ugly. New sprites are good but that colour? It's weird, can't even name it... something like... pink? My only suggestion is to change colour of new pokeballs to similar one that we had on old pokeballs, that colour was great because...
  8. Barystas

Player Rizee

Player Rizee join to Polish Chat on Pearl and started to talk in other langnage: Please do something with it if you can Regards, Bialy Wilk
  9. Barystas

Polish Chat spammed with trade content

Hello, I was an witness of spamming on Polish chat. Ciamboo was spamming this chat with trade offers. Here is an screenshot: Please, do something with that. It was apparently not by accident. Regards, Bialy Wilk
  10. Barystas

Change of Ride ability.

Hello, I want to suggest to change ability "Ride" from DACC abilities to FACC abilities. There would be a lot of DACC abilities which give player chance to get into DACC areas (TP, Surf, Fly). Ride ability is not giving ability to get onto DACC areas so I don't see any disadventages of making...
  11. Barystas

Buy TM14 Blizzard, TM15 Hyper Beam and Cloned Kingler Low Level [M]

So as I said in title: I'm looking for TM14 Blizzard, TM15 Hyper Beam and Cloned Kingler low level (from 40 to 80) male. About Kingler: I'm looking for Cloned Kingler without TM's but if he will have TM Hydropump or/+ Water Pulse I'll take it, ofc if he will not be overpriced :P If you have...
  12. Barystas

Sell or exchange Snorunt 19[F]

As in title I'm selling Snorunt 25[F] or I can exchange it for any good offer pokes/items + cash Level of Snorunt can be growing so I will edit this post in case of level up. : ) Post your offers here on write to me ingame. Nick: Bialy Wilk
  13. Barystas

Canoe bug

Hello. Canoes to 5th event mission are bugged. Can't surf on water but thoose canoes are good for swiming on... ground. Facc players can't get onto this island, where sick pokes are. Look at this. Please, do something with that : ) Bialy Wilk.
  14. Barystas

New Train system

Hello! I really love the new train system on Kanto area! It's amazing but... It took too much time to get from Celadon to for example Viridian. Before thoose trains were fast as hell, now they are slow. Maybe you can do something with that?:)
  15. Barystas

I can't put anything in my depot.

As in thread title. I can't put anything in my depot. Pokemons or items, doesn't matter. Can't put anything new into my deposit chest. I have order there: So can anyone tell me why? O.o Waiting for any answers, Bialy Wilk. //EDIT: I tried to die- no change I tried to go to pvp and leave...
  16. Barystas

Random TM Quest proposition.

Hello. Well... I was thinking for a while about new quest. I have informations, that admins are looking for some propositions so here I am. ;P Big Mistery Quest We start quest in Cinnabar. The NPC give us some missions- Ralf (NPC, who is selling Tickets for the ship to Vermilion). Player: Hi...
  17. Barystas

Padventures.org site

Hello. I have problem with loading the padventures.org site. I have this problem for few days and some other players can't load the site too. Didn't read anything on forum, where I would find answer, so I'm making this thread. Screen: If someone know why I can't load this site, please, tell...
  18. Barystas

Luian, Pearl.

Hello. I had unpleasant situation. I send my offer on Trade Channel and few seconds after my message appeared in Trade Channel player Luian send me this: He was insulting me only because the price of my pokemon was not good enough according to him. I think he behaved rudely and I want to know...
  19. Barystas

Kabutops- problem.

Hello. i heared that one skill of Mabutops moveset- Bubblebeam- is not hitting the target. I checked it and yeah, when I'll use Bubblebeam on some pokes it gain DMG or not, just depends on luck, I think. Is there any solution for that? Bubblebeam is pretty good skill so if it is not working it...
  20. Barystas

Lost Pokemon

Hello, I just logged in on my character "Tak" on Pearl and I realized that my Nidoqueen lvl 50 is missing. I searched my PC and equipment- nothing, my Nidoqueen vanished. Please check it and help me out, that's important for me. My Nidoqueen had no TM's. Waiting for answer, Tak Pearl
Back