Welcome!

Search results

1. Chori :)

Jandircitox/Danilo insulting a nation.

"Cuando termines de saltar muros" meaning "When you stop jumping walls". That, for a mexican, is racist. Its exactly the same as calling french "dirty" americans "fat", for argentinians having a big nose, for germans being called nazi, africans poor, black people thieves, etc. How is that...
  2. Chori :)

Bug on pokemon arena´s slowking.

Bug on pokemon arena´s slowking. Just noticed this yesterday since I myself have an slowking, Pokemon Arena´s slowking still uses yawn which slowking doesnt have anymore. No SS attached but I don´t really think thats needed lol. Cya.
  3. Chori :)

Spanish chat kiddo insulting and posting trades when no tutor online.

This guy, street, went to spanish chat just to insult ketos and started talking about trades. EDIT http://imgur.com/ng7rkjb
  4. Chori :)

Why was ketos chosen as a tutor?

Serious question. I´ve seen plenty mutes without reason and no I didnt take a SS from any of them since it wouldn´t matter, would it? I guess I, as a player, have the right to know why was he chosen as tutor of spanish chat.
  5. Chori :)

Second Account deleted

I know its a little late, but I have a second account which had 1 character and was deleted with the cleaning made some months ago (1years innactive acc 100+ deleted, 6 months 80+, etc..) I would like to know if its possible to at least recover the pokemons that I had on that account? I used it...
  6. Chori :)

Drain attacks still working after a duel

I was in a duel vs Demon King, My Tangela 83 vs his cloned vaporeon 101 and after he won I used revive on tangela and since it kept targeting vaporeon the passive drained life (vaporeon didnt lost it, but tangela did recovered it) also absorb leech seed and giga drain (tm) worked. I just wanted...
  7. Chori :)

Moon Stone loot

I saw a message and it said: Loot of a Clefable: an Moon Stone. It should be: Loot of a Clefable: a Moon Stone. Cya.
  8. Chori :)

Error in fishing on PA´s webpage

Error in fishing on PA´s webpage In the fishing section inside "Summary" I have 82 on fishing skills, but on PA I have 72. Link: http://padventures.org/index.php/character/view/choorii Maybe its a general mistake or only mine, Idk. Cya. EDIT: Also the wins and defeats on duels are 10+ than...
  9. Chori :)

[Support] Where´s Unown?

Where´s Unown? I know we are not supposed to spoil in here but I just started thinking about it and I havent seen even 1. I know smeargle wasnt included for the difficulties in Sketch, but Unown only had Hidden power, I believe that can´t be hard to be made. Happy new year.
  10. Chori :)

Hyper beam needs a buff

Yesterday while having a conversation with some ingame friends we all agree that hyperbeam should be a 3 tiles attack and do much more damage.. Why would this be? Well, as we all know its the strongest attack (150 value) along with some others like frenzy plant (which really does a lot of...
  11. Chori :)

PA should have a "Fresh start"

It´s only my opinion, but seeing what is happening with many players and with many but maaaany persons getting retired... I think there should be a real change. What do I mean with change? Well... Remove all tutorships, GMs, Mods, etc... and think wisely who of all the persons who play REALLY...
  12. Chori :)

Unfair mute.

I won´t loose my time writing what is in there in english, I just want people to know that they can be muted for something as stupid as making fun of an offer found in trade. Skroll justifies this because i didn´t wrote it completely "18:38 Unlike You [96]: SELLING GOLBAT 75 F [3.8K]\" I don´t...
  13. Chori :)

Sobre mi baneo (delete)....About my delete

ESPAÑOL Como recordaran algunos:P me banearon en agosto-septiembre por poner un post aqui en el foro con el face real de algunos... entiendo que me banearan del foro y hasta del server pero ya pasaron 4 mese y me parece un poco largo el castigo.. Si Jano me pudiera desbanear, ya no posteare...
Back