Welcome!

Search results

1. kordekk

[Buy] Buy dusknoir pay in pokes

Msg me at game nick Kordekk
  2. kordekk

~Meggido~ [LT]

Hi ~~ New guild from poland and Nick klaus <Turkish> :) Our new life thread. Leader: Gawrunek Memebers = [30] Server= Pearl Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  3. kordekk

[Complaint] Rollback's on Pearl.

Hello, my nick in game is Gawrunek Im writing this thread because i would like to know what's going on last day's or rather night - from 3 days, I dont know maybe its take longer , when im played PA about hour first at night are rollbacks , lags , kicks - players are pissed off,because lost...
  4. kordekk

[Sell] Gawrunek Shop

SELL DUANSPARCE 77 WITH TM 26 EARTHQUAKE , POLITEOD 90 WITH TM46&03 , MR MIME 80 M , HERACROSS 81 M , SUDOWOODO 86 WITH TM 26 EARTHQUAKE ,JOHTO BOX 3! ,JOLTEON 63 oferty skladajcie tutaj lub piszccie w grze do mnie na nick - Gawrunek
  5. kordekk

[Support] Undelete dla Gawruni.

Witam , chciałbym w tym temacie prosić o undelete dla postaci Gawruni , wróciłem do gry , chciałbym znowu pograć. Z tego co pamiętam bana dostałem za wyzywanie GM. Wyzywanie to było dlatego iż kumpla mojego postać została schakowana i gdy o tym pisał u mnie do GM'a czy CM'a to niewierzył...
  6. kordekk

[Recovery] My account was hacked.

Hay. Im Kordekk im playing year ago before i was hacked, now im recorver my account by e-mail and account.I'm want back play the game but hacker got banned and i can't played :/ Can you help me support? Please fast answer.
  7. kordekk

I was hacked , but i recovered my character

In the topic i was hacked and hacker give deleted , but i recovered my character name Kordekk can you undelete me?
  8. kordekk

Help Support!!

Hello all, I have a question to the bracket. I was a hack, by the party regained its character by rc-key I normally log on the list but not on the form because I still loads and when you want to log on the website gives me such a thing "Account login restricted to one IP. If you are the owner...
Back