Welcome!

Search results

1. Ashcaiobra

Goodbye From Ashcaiobra

Just wanna say goodbye for all PA community: staff and players. I really enjoyed this 2 years and a half playing PA but now I think is time to change a bit, look for other things too do. The game changed a lot, new quests, new friends, jotho update I saw many things and were really good. But now...
  2. Ashcaiobra

Npc Barclay Bug

Hello I was dueling with Npc Barclay in Celadon and suddenly Barclay started using super op pokemon what is happening?? Yesterday I won with Mistycaiobra 62 times and he used pokes like 330 and now with 49 times he is using 505 o.o What is happening? Here is the screenshot of Barclay: Here is...
  3. Ashcaiobra

The Monsters LT

So Me, Integris, Bazinho and our friends decided to make a new super guild. Here we will post ours advances and somethings about ours life in-game :) Hope all enjoy Soon I want to make a guild photo for my sign and for our LT :D
  4. Ashcaiobra

Cloned Dragonite bug?

I don't know if it is a cloned dragonite bug or if happens with other pokemons. I saw this bug few time ago but I think was my imagination I don't know. Here we go: Sometimes, when I kill elder charizards my cloned dragonite don't receive exp. I don't know if doesn't appear how much exp he won...
  5. Ashcaiobra

Ashcaiobra LT

I decided to post me advances in a new LT I hope you guys enjoy :) Starting with my other char: Mistycaiobra Meganium 92 Slowking 71~72 Alakazam 98~100 Mr. Mime 92~97 Mistycaiobra 89~92 Catch 36 Gastly
  6. Ashcaiobra

[Support] Site off?

Hello I'm trying to connect in PA site and I can't enter in it. Is it offline? Is game offline too? Because I need download the latest client to play PA and I can't enter in PA site. Here is the screenshot: Thanks
  7. Ashcaiobra

Bug in Portal 150+

This happens sometimes when I try get in the portal to go palace (area 150+) and the portal don`t teleport me. Sometimes it happens sometimes not...
  8. Ashcaiobra

Bug in Misdreavus Shadows

Don`t know if already was reported and the image says all. As the image shows some misdreavus I think only the shadows`s one are affect by sing. They should not be affected as they are shadows of a ghost.
  9. Ashcaiobra

Rate of somethings

Hi! I just want to know if the rate of polemons changes?? Is now so easy catch good pokemons or drop a TM. I saw cloned zard farfect and golbat catches all with less than 100ub saw magmar ad aerodaxtil xatu in great ball lantirn with less than 10 balls used why it? And at first I tought tm are...
  10. Ashcaiobra

Ashcaiobra Sale

Sell: TMS: TM29 Psychic TM07 Lava Plume TM23 Meteor Mash TM30 Shadow Ball Pokes: Hitmonchan [80] Houndoom [101][M] with TM27 Dark Pulse Gengar [111] [F] Itens: 25 Dragonite's Wings (30HD ea) 5 Rare Candie (250hd ea) 100 Toxic Orb (2hd ea)
  11. Ashcaiobra

Harassment in game by two guys

The two images explain all: First they accuse me of botting and all can see that I'm stopped talking with they... Second as they saw that I wasn't afraid of their threats they started insulting me and showing pictures not very friendly as you can see in the image. They started talking in polish...
  12. Ashcaiobra

TV system in house

Why can`t we see TV in our houses??? If we can buy a TV in the shopping why no add the TV system in these Tv's? Will be much better when we want see TV we just go to our houses and watch. Much better than watch it in poke-center isn't? Thanks, Ashcaiobra/Mistycaiobra.
  13. Ashcaiobra

[Recovery] Gengar 92 [M] disappeared during roll back

As title said my Gengar 92 [M] disappeared during the last rollback in Diamond someone help me!
  14. Ashcaiobra

[Sell] Marshtomp 43 F

Sell Marshtomp 43 F (50k or Snorlax) BO: Cloned tentacruel 101 + wiggly 43 addon + 1.5k // cloned farfect 103 + hallo golbat Msg Ashcaiobra or Ezreal in-game or post your offer here. Comments not related will be deleted :D
  15. Ashcaiobra

Wrong closed date of house decoration contest

In the forum was saying that we wil have until day 28 to participate in the event. 2 weeks but it closed without the pass of this 2 weeks is wrong it isn't??? I was waiting to post today to be the last house and it closed 1 day before the said :( Just want to know if was a mistake because can...
  16. Ashcaiobra

Ashcaiobra's market

SELL - Chansey 105 [F] (best offer: onix 83 + 2K + 20 diamonds) - 2 Fire Stone - Porygon 65 - Exeggutor 48 [M] - Pidgeot 60 [F] - Golduck 50 [M] - Seadra 60 [M] - Wiglytuff 41 [M] - Ivysaur 50 [F] You offer! BUY - Lapras (max 80) Pay in pokes more cash. You offer! Msg me here in forum...
  17. Ashcaiobra

Master Ash Quest

So I’m here so post my idea about a quest involving Ash, because he is so important in anime and here have no importance. Requirements: Level 100+ Box 2, box 3, fight tower, elemental quest (100+ quest) complete 60 Catch Have beaten all gyms So I was thinking about Ash npc in Pallet (maybe in...
  18. Ashcaiobra

Ashcaiobra market

Sell: Alakazan 112 F Gengar 109 M Buy: Meganium 100+ any sex pay in pokes + cash Offer here or mensage Ashcaiobra in server Pearl
  19. Ashcaiobra

Bug with char

I was normaly flying in the game and the game closed saying that found and error and now everytime I try log in I can't because this error continues please someone help me. I'm Ashcaiobra from Pearl
Back