Welcome!

Search results

1. kasperjte15

[Support] Question about catch rate.

Hi everyone, I have a little question about the catch rate of a pokemon. So for example I say !catch Elekid: then I will get this msg: 18:16 Used 181 great balls[0.0181%], 3 super balls[0.00045%], 3885 ultra balls[0.5%], 245 safari balls[0.0245%] on Elekid. so the +0.5% for ultra balls how...
  2. kasperjte15

[Support] Didnt get yellow box and 5k reward.

Hi, I saw on the website padventures.info/achievement that there is an achievement if you're account is older than 3 years. You will get this reward: 5k+yellow box. I started playing like 18 days ago again but I only got 2 yellow boxes in total and those we're from all the gyms I completed...
  3. kasperjte15

[Discussion] PaPOI box.

Hi everyone, Today I would like to discuss the Papoi box. I made a list from the pokemon which you can obtain from the box (source: padventures.info/PApoi_box) 28 kanto pokemons: total price of kanto: 392.3K Charizard [80] 2.5k - 3k Blastoise [80] 3k Venusaur [80] 1k Pidgeot [80] 1.5k...
  4. kasperjte15

[SHOP] Shiny Pearl

Hi, Welcome to my trading thread! SELL: 7 Diamonds TM42 Crunch BUY: EXCHANGE: My magmar [120] (TM: TM08 Lava Plume, TM23 Meteor mash) + cash for your Magmortar (any level) offer here or ingame in-game: Name: Shiny Pearl World: Pearl
  5. kasperjte15

[Support] Can´t login to the server.

Can´t login to the server. Hi guys, I can´t login with the client and I can´t connect to the website of PA either. Am I the only one with the problem or does everyone has it? also if everyone has it what is going on:P
  6. kasperjte15

Suggestion for onixes lavender!

Goodmorning all, I would like to make a suggestion for the respawn near lavender. Minimap of the respawn: explanation of minimap: (respawns on the selected mountains) A = 1x Snorlax B = 1x Golem & 1x Rhydon C = 2x Rhydon D = Nothing E = Nothing F = didnt check if anything is there kinda...
  7. kasperjte15

Wish me luck please!

Goodmorning, Today I would like to ask if you can share a bit if your luck with me so I can finally catch magmar:p I would really appreciate it! Yours, Shiny Pearl p.s do I have a new record? Atleast I beated Sheeper muahahah
  8. kasperjte15

Togetic stacked damage bug.

Hi all, Today I noticed when using the moves: TM earthquake and after that metrnome(was hydropump) at magmar the first hit of metronome(hydropump) was 2k~ and the second hit was only 1.2k(earthquake also deals 1.2k damage each hit). I hope you understood me and this bug can be fixed. p.s I...
  9. kasperjte15

Store of Shiny Pearl!

Hello and welcome to my store. Buying: 1 cloned island tickets. Selling: Onix 73M Dugtrio 65 Trading:
  10. kasperjte15

[Buy] Tm earthquake

BBUY TM EARTHQUAKE Msg here or ingame at Shiny Pearl
  11. kasperjte15

bug in paypal

Hi, Today I wanted to donate with paypal but when I try to I get the message that paypal option is disabled why? I donated with paypal like 6 times please enable it again.
  12. kasperjte15

BUG in fly attack (with togetic)

When I use fly attack of togetic and the target moves fly attack doesn't deal any damage. I don't know if this also happens with other pokemons but I think this is a bug. I also wanna ask why togetic doesn't have any flying type attacks in his movement set and he is NORMAL/FLYING cmon please...
  13. kasperjte15

[Suggestion] for togetic!

Hello everyone! I know there is a rebalance thread but I don't think it can hurt making a thread about it. I also posted a suggestion there already but in this thread I will work out my suggestion a lot more. Let's start with some stats: Name: Togetic Type: Normal/flying Description: It is...
  14. kasperjte15

House bug!

Can't buy this house!! EDIT: I bought this house but its kinda bugged. U can fly to my door so please fix it! EDIT2: I guess that part doesn't belong to the house. But please add stairs now it's so hard to enter my house.
  15. kasperjte15

Porygon2 hits less with attack than porygon.

Hi, Like the title says porygon2 hits less with: psy beam, psychic and psywave. I tested this with my porygon2 (112) and porygon (102) at gengar mansion. Like Khan said at scizor post: This should not be the case, every evolved pokemon should hit more than its pre-evolution. Tested in duel...
  16. kasperjte15

[report] spammers while I was in duel for the tournament.

Hello, Few mins a go I was in duel with oxvii. But some people who are really annoying kept spamming me all the time here are some screens: P.S. I don't wanna make statement that I wanna do my duel again or something but I just think these spammers should get a punishment...
  17. kasperjte15

[sell/buy] from shiny pearl!

Dear players from Padventures! Buying: Metal coat - leave offer Selling: Nothing. leave your offers here or ingame at: Shiny Pearl
  18. kasperjte15

[Buy] Buy metal coat and dragon scale!

BUY MEATAL COAT AND DRAGON SCALE!! PM here or ingame: Shiny pearl
  19. kasperjte15

[Support] Just lost 3 prem days!?

When I logged in this midday I had 13 prem days and when I login few hours later I have 10 prem days o.0? Some GM or admin please check this for me. Maybe I am dreaming but im so sure I still had 13 days left. My name: Shiny Pearl World: Pearl (obvious) Yours sincerely, Shiny Pearl
  20. kasperjte15

[Complaint] about dragon scale quest.

Hello there, Since today or yesterday Idk we need 15 dragonair tails instead of 10 well thats +50% not nice but ok... Now the dragonite wings went from 8 to 25 well that is just insane its +300%. Other people made this quest with 8 nite wings and 10 dragonair tails and now I have to get 25...
Back