1. kasperjte15

opening boxes service

Im playing on pearl:/
  2. kasperjte15

opening boxes service

Jo what is ur name ingame? I wuld like to use your service:P
  3. kasperjte15

Private Island House.

I don't really like this I'd rather see hoen update than private islands lol
  4. kasperjte15

Give me my reflect ...

Please post ur picture like this next time:
  5. kasperjte15

[SHOP] Shiny Pearl

Bump~
  6. kasperjte15

Give me my reflect ...

Please upload your screenshot on imgland.net so we don't have to download your image. (this is for security reasons) My advice: Be patient and don't be mad because when you blame the admins for this they will never give your TM back.
  7. kasperjte15

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

11:12 Used 209 great balls[0.0209%], 70 super balls[0.0105%], 4396 ultra balls[0.5%], 245 safari balls[0.0245%] on Elekid.
  8. kasperjte15

[Support] Question about catch rate.

It was a mis interpretation. I kinda removed the % mark haha. so 0.5 in decimal is pretty much the same as 0.50 and in other words 50% chance. However since the 0.5 value was already a percentage. So it was all a mis interpretation. Anyway its a pretty weird system.
  9. kasperjte15

Sure that makes sense it is 0.5% though so that would mean 0.005?
  10. kasperjte15

The way you say it 0,5 = 50% for sure lol.
  11. kasperjte15

Not really I feel bad. I mean how can I ever throw alm 4k ultra ball on elekid and still not have it haha
  12. kasperjte15

but if I would have 0.5001 catch rate I would have 50% chance to catch elekid. You want to tell me I tried 2000 times with 50% chance and still failed?
  13. kasperjte15

Hi everyone, I have a little question about the catch rate of a pokemon. So for example I say !catch Elekid: then I will get this msg: 18:16 Used 181 great balls[0.0181%], 3 super balls[0.00045%], 3885 ultra balls[0.5%], 245 safari balls[0.0245%] on Elekid. so the +0.5% for ultra balls how...
  14. kasperjte15

[Support] Didnt get yellow box and 5k reward.

Oh okay I didnt know that I needed level 140+ haha thanks for the info!
  15. kasperjte15

[Support] Didnt get yellow box and 5k reward.

Hi, I saw on the website padventures.info/achievement that there is an achievement if you're account is older than 3 years. You will get this reward: 5k+yellow box. I started playing like 18 days ago again but I only got 2 yellow boxes in total and those we're from all the gyms I completed...
  16. kasperjte15

[Discussion] PaPOI box.

Of course players make the price. Thats why I am not here to discuss the price. I am here to determine wether I should open mine or sell it haha.
  17. kasperjte15

[Discussion] PaPOI box.

I will make those calculations for the other boxes later. First I will focus to make this one correct.
  18. kasperjte15

[Discussion] PaPOI box.

Hi everyone, Today I would like to discuss the Papoi box. I made a list from the pokemon which you can obtain from the box (source: padventures.info/PApoi_box) 28 kanto pokemons: total price of kanto: 392.3K Charizard [80] 2.5k - 3k Blastoise [80] 3k Venusaur [80] 1k Pidgeot [80] 1.5k...
  19. kasperjte15

[SHOP] Shiny Pearl

updated store.
  20. kasperjte15

Duel system update

sounds nice!
Back