Welcome!

Search results

1. Darion Axl

[Support] Task bug

My friend Super Roxx has a little problem with Sandslash's task from NPC Mia. He completed it but he can't report it back. When he says "!task Sandslash" that appears:
  2. Darion Axl

[Support] Some problem when i try to start PA

Hello, guys :D how are you? Well, i just came back some days ago, but i have a little problem to start the game. When i start it when i turn my PC on it starts normally, but if i open Steam and close it i can't open PA again, it says that is unable to incitialize EGL. I only can play PA again...
  3. Darion Axl

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

I lost a Rhydon lvl 123 Male in Golden Ball, Midnight Dreamer gave me when he stopped to play Char: Darion Axl World: Pearl
  4. Darion Axl

[Recovery] Breendon's Pokemons

Name: Breendon World: Pearl Breendon lost an Exegguttor Male lvl 109 with TM Giga Drain and TM Frenzy Plant in Friend Ball, and a Scizor Female lvl 110 with TM Bug Buzz, he bought both
  5. Darion Axl

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon (Breendon) - Again

Nick: Breendon World: Pearl He lost a Cloyster lvl 103 in Level Ball With TM Hydropump and TM Water Pulse, he bought this cloyster
  6. Darion Axl

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon (Breendon)

Nick: Breendon World: Pearl Blissey 113 with reflect, Ninn lent it to Breendon
  7. Darion Axl

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon (Bruuce)

Name: Bruuce World: Pearl Poliwrath 78M TM03, he bought that poke
  8. Darion Axl

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon (Lord Calango)

Name: Lord Calango World: Pearl Dragonite 103 F TM24 Aqua Ball, Santanax lent it to Lord Calango and it disappeared in last rollback
  9. Darion Axl

Happy Birthday Nan!

Happy birthday nab and i wish the best for you i won't write more cuz i'm not good with words :)
  10. Darion Axl

Map bug

11. Darion Axl

Bugged Rapidash

That guy, Hollan\ was pushug rapidash to upstairs and that rapidash was getting stucked on the stone
  12. Darion Axl

Map Bug

Well i found that bug in articuno's island northeast of shamouti
  13. Darion Axl

Happy birthday Sky Darness!! :D

happy birthday my friend :D
  14. Darion Axl

Pendulum Clock

I can't move this pendulum clock in my house, consequently i can't move the table under it
  15. Darion Axl

Ash's Mission

We need beat 80 Kadabras But in quest log shows that we need beat 100 Kadabras
  16. Darion Axl

NPC Koga

needs to change cause it's false
  17. Darion Axl

[Sell] Darion Axl [Sale]

Selling: -Halloween Noctowl [71] (2.5K) -Venusaur [112] (2.5K) -Ivysaur [76] (700HD)
  18. Darion Axl

Outfit Suggestion

I'm a big fan of Guns N' Roses (mainly Axl Rose) and few days ago I saw a Slash's outfit in other Poketibia and I thought why not an Axl Rose's outfit? So I tried to do an Axl Rose''s outfit with the help of my friend Sucriiilhosforever I do this outfit : In my and other people's opinion...
  19. Darion Axl

Congratulations Midnight Dreamer !!!!

Congratulations my dear friend, you deserve that promotion ;)
  20. Darion Axl

Congratulations Sucriiilhosforever!

I know I'm a little late, because i couldn't enter these days =P Congratulations Sucriiilhosforever for your promotion #SucriNaBrazilian Go Go Go! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Back