Welcome!

Search results

1. S

[Support] no puedo entrar a mi mono :D

estoy deleted o algo? xD? no puedo entrar me deja siempre cargando el servidor ^^ Sir Danii <3
  2. S

Pokemon arena!

the quest is aveilable? or how much time need to put it e.e
  3. S

The paradox tower first players?

:D
  4. S

Moltres

WITH SCRAPI LEGIT MAXISTYLE
  5. S

Why change time for raspawns..

why change times? what is the problem or what? :s desert gengars lapras blastoise tm 19 all are too slow ._.
  6. S

Times for raspawns change?

Hi i'm hunting lapras in the raspawn for 1 min change to 5 min. anothers members for my guild say the same for anothers raspawns the reset change times?
  7. S

Danii Back :d

Volvi chavos y deseo llevarme bien con ustedes :D
  8. S

Update!

Inglish: doubt the update will be in December? serious? too much to ask that if you lengthen the update .. gives us time to get into the upgrade of 2 3 days? would be too much to ask? Google Traductor. Español: Una duda el update enserio sera en diciembre? si no lo es y en todo caso se fuera...
  9. S

Letters

one idea is to put letters to know who are in the raspawn i desirles how long you and things like that would be nice no?
  10. S

vaporeon!!

what is wrong with Vaporeon because they can not put hydropump if you must have it? is a water pokemon should not be deaf to have this post: / google traductor :S
  11. S

Sell vaporeon

Sell vaporeon 101 male pearl Sir Danii
  12. S

Test server

This post will have to ask if the test server will be open to all players?
  13. S

Vaporeon!

As you may have Tentacruel and Vaporeon hydropump not? http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Vaporeon is proof that hope must-have to take my opinion into account I do not just q does not ._. Yours Danii.!
  14. S

Pokemon kanto of update

mm add new atacks for pokemon of kanto vaporeon hydropump? and anothers pokes :S
Back