Welcome!

Search results

1. J

Donation promotion

+1 Thats what I mean...
  2. J

Donation promotion

This strange feel when I can get a clone/copy of Barbarian Tibia outfit and the same time isn't any possibility of write "Tibia" in-game... <clap-clap> maybe they ran out of ideas :rolleyes:
  3. J

City residence bug?

okey thanks :D
  4. J

City residence bug?

Hi everyone, just yesterday I become premium since a bit time going free and my problem is that I was always residence from Fuchsia and now I respawn anyways on celadon... so I must pay diamonds every time I get premium for change my residence?
  5. J

Children's Day lottery

Jakith Pearl
  6. J

Wesker's catches

Wichs pokes left? Go on good Job!
  7. J

Pokemon paradox reward bug

The tiles on you step is the chest thats broke and you dont able to take them, you must step on 1 and 2 for take reward from 3 and 4
  8. J

Season change event

And what do you think about porygon, chansey and other eevee evos exclouded espeon and umbreon? Where can you catch these without boxes huh?
  9. J

Season change event

I have not get catch from Glaceon and Sylveon that I recieve from 2 season boxes... Why I didn't take these catchs?
  10. J

Bug Event

Until he reach full?
  11. J

Season change event

Glaceon on first char in 2 days with second :D
  12. J

Event - Prison break!

Wise words my friend!
  13. J

The water Pump Quest!

Hello all!! 21:53 Firefighter Silvester: [93/100] fires killed || time left: 14 seconds. I'm not the only one that cant reach the 100 fires and not by timeout, It seems that there not spawn 100 fires on map cuz I do this mission like 20 times searching on every spot that can spawn fires and...
  14. J

Npc Agatha & Haunter task bug.

Thanks a lot!!!! 22:20 Agatha: You have forgotten the task 300 Haunter. :D :D :D
  15. J

Npc Agatha & Haunter task bug.

I have the haunter's task completed for long time ago but now the task system is lowered to 1 by 1 so I must do all the task that I have pending for take a new one.. and this is the result when I going to report the last task... Please help me! Here saying task for show that I got only 1...
  16. J

Troyanos en el PA classic client?? ¬¬

I resign myself T.T , but I still think the old client works a lot better than modern
  17. J

Thanks for reply Jano, I do all you said and this bugs still there :/ any other suggestion please!
  18. J

Bueno la cuestión de los sprites no me es muy grave excepto la del porygon porque la verdad queda súper horrendo... Y bueno lo más grave para mi son los troyanos que me han salido al descomprimir el PA 6.01 tanto el de la web como por el foro.. A ver si algún game master o administrador que...
  19. J

Troyanos en el PA classic client?? ¬¬ Hace poco despues de 2 años de jugar en PA regrese al vicio de nuevo y probando en cliente moderno todo super bien y bonito.. pero debido a lo mucho que tarda en cambiar entre pokemons y esa especie de lag que hay decidi descargarme el Classic client desde...
  20. J

Test Server / Mirror Move

i think mirror move its like reflect move.
Back