Welcome!

Search results

1. Angelic

So, this year there was no Global duel tournament??

what remains Halloween Event Winter Event 2023 rowletsus let's put a little pressure
  2. Angelic

Entraiment Tm&Move

can improve or level this type of normal attack It is of the same movement formula as Embargo
  3. Angelic

Shiny Ho-ho intimate personal blessing?

We already know that there is favoritism in events Seen in live channel: dies despite doing lifedew and wonder why they didnt die if they were in the sanes circle of the explotion Nefarious favoritism Or how much $$ do they pay for that blessing So that the players know that their...
  4. Angelic

Drain Punch (type Figth)

type Figth wants this efect happybewear Drain Punch ---- ???? Fire----- Will O wisp Psych --- Telekinessis and others.. Bug---- Leech&seed /heal order... Grass---- Leech&seed/ Aromateraphy and others... Fairy------- Draining kiss / draning Aura Ice -----Cold heart etc... fighting type...
  5. Angelic

Torterra

Torterra Passiv: Giga drain m1 seed boom---- Crunch m2 razor leaf m3 worry seed m4 earth power m5 leechseed m6 leaf tornado m7 stampege m8 sleep talk-----Quicksand m9 earthquake m10 leaf storm Probably? for a more comfortable hunting
  6. Angelic

Normal and Cloned Pidgeot

better than the current one pikachudetective
  7. Angelic

LOTTERY! Legal or Corrupted (where is the transparency in the draw?)

http://www.padventures.org/index.php/p/v/lottery .http://www.padventures.org/index.php/p/v/lottery. so much effort to gather and donate, invest time and money so that players, closest friends and tutors and ex-tutors win the most acclaimed prizes! What is the use of continuing to play this...
  8. Angelic

Xurkitree

could add this ultrabeast to the next rebalancing list? 22k HP #Actual M1- Thunder Shock M2-Volt switch M3-Electroweb M4-Volt Tackle M5-Chargue M6-Grass Knot M7-Nature Power M8-Shock Wave m9-Electric Terrain M10-Discharge #1 opt 18k HP M1-Thunder Shock M2-Volt Switch M3-Electroweb M4-Volt...
  9. Angelic

Sniff (shiny suggestion)

"Sniff" Add Shiny list like: ° Shiny Ariados °Shiny Sunflora °Shiny Shuckle °Shiny Meganium °Shiny Galvantula °shiny Cherrym °shiny Evee °shiny Noctowl °Shiny Florges °Shiny Tucannon °vivillion I think they have the method to fish highly valued, and I accept that it is a method to make a...
  10. Angelic

old pokemons that need attention (rebalancing)

I understand the effort and the enormous work that has been accomplished in the game, but I feel that for now that there are not many events or special days, focus on pokemons that we already have and that have not been rebalanced for many years, instead of adding new pokemons for now and...
  11. Angelic

Premium shop addons option

It would be incredible to add Halloween addon ticket 2019,2020 etc. in the premium shop with its price in diamonds to take advantage of the diamonds too
  12. Angelic

Pokemon Cards NPC

Some npc where you can sell your repeat cards and earn an incentive some incentive to increase progress to keep looking for cards
  13. Angelic

Add Flash Client PAdventures

I think Padventures need a flash client, like warm you can play from an Internet page, thus would have a 3rd option to play this game without much trouble would these options New client Old Client Flash Client this would be what you need perating System: Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows...
  14. Angelic

the mystery of Cloned muk?

What happened to Muk? I still keep waiting; ( will be that only goes in Cloned box? and why no one has resolve the doubts that have an old, cloned? would be good to implement it with the new pokemons in cloned island, as this pokemon was or is a native of this game, estubiera super cool he...
  15. Angelic

[Support] Pokemon cloned

hello.. i have one problem my espeon change on a tentacruel 79 whit water pulse somebody can help me? and my dragonite 105 male change on arcanine my esperon are level 117 male whit tm shadow ball thx for help :)
  16. Angelic

[Support] pokemon lost from my house

hello I made another post about my machamp who disappeared from my house and I answered lajrra a machamp to find another player but that don't have tm and my machamp if he had tm23 meteor mash pokemon lost: machamp level: 70M pokeball:great ball TMs: tm23 ( meteor mash ) character name:Angelic...
  17. Angelic

[Support] pokemon lost from my house

hi need help whit a one pokemon disappeared from my house are machamp lvl 70 male whit tm meteor mash in great ball character name:Angelic from diamond ty for help ^^
  18. Angelic

[Complaint] somebody can help me

I did my pa poi quest and I can not open my box u.u someone can fix it? please :(
  19. Angelic

[Support] lost pokemon again

now my dragonite lvl 104M in yellow ball dissapear from my cp please help me to get it back angelic Diamond lvl: 140 this is the second time a pokemon disappears from my cp :(
  20. Angelic

[Support] lost pokemon

recientemente tenia en mi cp un raichu lvl 82m en great ball y de la nada desaparecio espero me puedan ayudar a recuperarlo pues no se que le paso saludos.. :D
Back