What's new

Welcome!

Shiny Ho-ho intimate personal blessing?

Angelic

Reaction score
We already know that there is favoritism in events

Seen in live channel:

dies despite doing lifedew and wonder why they didnt die if they were in the sanes circle of the explotion

Nefarious favoritism

Or how much $$ do they pay for that blessing

So that the players know that their effort was in vain :)

A

Albuquerque

k7QCKvg.png

8PlVxsx.png

Favoritsm? lmfao I dead 2x times bro and didnt get top 5. its just kinda "lag" after death u cant see all deaths and screens looks like this. Its happen to me too cuz I see Xo Ryotha, Lorensillo, Mestredobcc and others like that print u got, after that all teleport cianwood again and again xD

Hampter and others don't die cuz they use lite mode and u can see msg when its going explode. That time I just forgot to play on lite mode.

Ryouta

Reaction score
We already know that there is favoritism in events

Seen in live channel:

dies despite doing lifedew and wonder why they didnt die if they were in the sanes circle of the explotion

Nefarious favoritism

Or how much $$ do they pay for that blessing

So that the players know that their effort was in vai
Oh Sherlock, you caught me monkaS

Billy hatake

Reaction score
I think it would be interesting to create a blessing item, it would be useful both for the raid and for some quests like: inquisition, agas hell among others.

The item would work like the held Focus Band, When user is about to die it stays invulnerable with 1 HP for 4 seconds.

after "used" you will not be able to activate another one for 24 hours

price of 3 to 5 diamonds in premium shop or could be obtained through some profession

Last edited:
Back