Welcome!

Search results

1. rakster

Wondertrade System

English: Hello, lately on pokémon games there has been a system called "WonderTrade" which is, according to bulbapedia, a feature that allows players to randomly trade his pokemons (one or more) with another player. A player send one of their own Pokémon to the system, the system searches for...
  2. rakster

Proposal: Nature system

Hello everybody, a while ago i ahd been thinking about a massive way to make the game more dynamic dueling and Pokémon breeding, and of course, while keeping the balance on the game. How can this be ossible?, that's the question that we do everytime we talk about a rebalance. Some players want...
  3. rakster

Offtopic: Microsoft Hololens

https://youtu.be/6yg6ljnASxw It's pretty neat imo :p
  4. rakster

[Quest] Endless Trial

Hello Everyone, I'd like to suggest a new Team Quest, Called Endless Trial Lore: A mysterious explorer has fallen into Azalea's dwel, while trying to escape he found a secret passage located somewhere beneath the Pokemon Center. Some mysterious symbols inside reveals that is has something to do...
  5. rakster

New Quest: Emperor's Doom

Lore: "On an Island not too far away from mandarin island's lies an Underwater city, called Emperor's Domain, a city ruled by King Sia and his fellow Empoleon. Everything was in peace on Emperor's Domain until Team Rocket decided to Attack Emperor's Domain and kidnap Pip (King Sia's daugther...
  6. rakster

Easter Event: Missión 1 - Egg Collector

Easter Event: Missión 1 - Egg Collector Hey everybody I decided to make a thread in order to ease the labour of looking ALL the eggs by ourselves, here we can share what eggs we have found, whenever you find a egg that isn't on the list (Gonna edit tomorrow) please add Coordinates & City (Also...
  7. rakster

Arena Bug.

Today at around 14:50~ PM (Chile) i was doing pokemon arena with my second char, and after I defeated "Xatu" it got bugged and didn't let me pass. Here is a pic.
  8. rakster

[Buy] TM Dark Pulse & Razor Claw

As the title says: Buy TM Dark Pulse 15k. Buy Razor Claw 5k. Ingame Nick: Slidex
  9. rakster

Blocking the way out ._.

Just forget it, they already left Thanks :)
Back