Gz pochito <3
  3. rakster

New Quest: Emperor's Doom

4. rakster

bug

Are you sure you got all the items?
  5. rakster

Rebalancer Report

1) I clearly was first xd 2) Didn't know it. 3) I don't have them, my bad, I'm sorry :c
  6. rakster

Rebalancer Report

As seen on chats, yeah, just take a good look on first screen, she said "Quieres ver como te gano?" - meaning - want to see how i beat you?, so as she couldn't, she called her guildmate, Danny something, as both of them couldn (Lucario too op) she got mad and after trying to ks like for half an...
  7. rakster

Rebalancer Report

It kinda does, because he did this post, Mirse can't even say "hi" in english.
  8. rakster

Rebalancer Report

Hi - Noob - bye. Btw: don't try to play the innocent, everybody knows that you are just like Agus, and u started to ks (as agus) and refused to stop, you even called your guildmates and couldn't win a single clefairy, that's just sad. PS: "se pasea" = owns.
  9. rakster

Es injusto :c

Una viuda
  10. rakster

Wondertrade System

English: Hello, lately on pokémon games there has been a system called "WonderTrade" which is, according to bulbapedia, a feature that allows players to randomly trade his pokemons (one or more) with another player. A player send one of their own Pokémon to the system, the system searches for...
  11. rakster

Website now displays news

Thanks Alba
  12. rakster

Designer Quest Script Bug?

Hi - Mission - Gift - Yes
  13. rakster

PA Drawing Contest!

Here's a mixup between two of my fav games c: Addon: Majora's Weavile
  14. rakster

Players PA Ideas

Exp got almost a 2x buff a while ago, and HP buff was just about 2-4k.
  15. rakster

Rebalance Cloned Pokes

As Raissa already said, there're are more important stuff to take care atm, we will take a look on cloned's after that ^^
  16. rakster

Ditto help

Nope, wait for third slot release.
  17. rakster

Ditto help

Yes, it will be possible.
  18. rakster

Rebalance Thread - Organized suggestions!

Glaceon is a pretty good pokemon to hunt, if you're the kind of player that hunts without switching pokes, that's another thing.
  19. rakster

[Support] Question about catch rate.

Thats such a dumb argument, lol. Think about catch rate as a Bernoulli event and you might understand it.
  20. rakster

[Support] Question about catch rate.

What makes you think it doesn't work? It is just basic probabilistic, if a "X" event has a 0.05% chance of success (1 out of 2000), it doesn't mean that you WILL succeed at 2000 tries, it can take you over 10000 tries and still fail, or it can take you under 10 tries and succeed, also don't...
Back