Welcome!

Search results

1. mmarvim

[Support] "!hide_bodies" not working

Hello, i'm with a problem in my character "Mmarvim", when i use "!hide_bodies" nothing happen and i can't hide or unhide bodies. I tried with another characters from same account and with another account and it worked fine, so it's probably a problem with the char. Also redownloaded the client...
  2. mmarvim

Original Trainee (OT)

Today I was wondering if it's possible to add original trainer to Pokemons, maybe you can check it with look (OT: Mmarvim) on ball or with dex. I have many Pokemons that I have no idea about his history or where's that from. Same with all Pokemons that I caught then sold. Know this is not a...
  3. mmarvim

New use for INQ

Well, everyone know we have pretty good spaws there, and if u want to exp (pokemon), task or catch you can go to there. But sadly it's almost not used. Probably cause you can get only 10% of exp there. But since we have many 200+ pretty good spaws to exp, what about adding a new...
  4. mmarvim

Primarina

Primarina's skill, liquid voice, don't is working with disarming voice, and since it don't have any TM in TMs learnset that is related to sound, it become useless. (sleep talk it's a sound-type move?) Also, if possible add more sound-type moves to TMs learnset please? :)
  5. mmarvim

Catch System Improvement

Hello PA community and Staff members Well, I would like to suggest a little improvement in our current catch system, what it will be? Like a mix of our old catch system with this one, and won't even required too much work from programers. What did you mean Mmarvim?? Well, nowadays we have...
  6. mmarvim

NPC's Price

Well, is it to early to ask for adding price to this pokemons? Serperior/Emboar/Samurott > Same price of Venusaur/Typlhosion/Swampert/Third evolution starter pokemon Servine/Pignite/Dewott > Same price of Ivysaur/Quilava/Marshtomp/Second evolution starter pokemon Snivy/Tepig/Oshawott > Same...
  7. mmarvim

Minum / Plusle

Hello, i wish to know if is possible to improve this pokemons well, i know we have "Plusle and Minum" as a evolutionary pokemon of them, but they are balanced like if they be first evolution pokemons, and actually they are a unique form pokemons. Nowday we have to fuse it to get a upable...
  8. mmarvim

Knowing the world

Hello PA community, I'm starting a thread where we can ask and share the location of spaws. Well, i want to know where i can find this thing: I know this two places: Did you know somewhere else?
  9. mmarvim

[Support] Freezed game

Hello, i don't know if anybody is/already has passed by something like that, but when i open pokemon market (only it, items market work fine) window my game just freeze, apparently i can't walk to anywhere or do anything, but when i logout and login again i can check that every command i was...
  10. mmarvim

Bug on Caught Count

Hello, today i finally caught my third rotom, but sadly it don't count on caught list, on number. Well, here, this was my caught 447: Here you can check 447 in profile window Then i caught rotom and this keep 447 (check profile window) Same in site, but in caught list it's 448:
  11. mmarvim

[Support] Diamond's Abilities

Hello, Will Abilities be enabled on diamond again? Platinum have more players and keep with abilities without lag. Maybe it's time to turn on again on diamond?
  12. mmarvim

Pokemon's NPC Price

Well I know you said I was speaking way low prices for selfish reason (when many of them i told based on price of them on pokemon market, few less than players was selling. Ex.: Wormadam, Ambipom, etc.). Some pokes that we don't have in market/selling i chose prices based in things like: "a...
  13. mmarvim

Catch rate

I noticed few minutes ago that many pokemons that was very rare, them become rare, now is with very rare catch again. That means the "boosted" catch rates were undone?
  14. mmarvim

Emboar's Eruption

Emboar become invisible when he use TM Eruption, sometimes crash the client.
  15. mmarvim

Multiple Daily's Room

Well, as title say, i would like to suggest new multiple daily's rooms. Something as test rooms or Box3 Hoenn quest, where you don't have to wait 30mins competing who click first or who is better in moving another away. Every single day is the same thing, and a little improvement of it will make...
  16. mmarvim

Rocket Balls

Rocket balls cost min 16hd (hardly never you can find in this price, usually 20hd+) but it worst only 1,6 hd in Extra score. I would like to suggest it count as 3 hd, or at least 2. This will motivate us to use it, and let go this felling of trowing money on trash.
  17. mmarvim

About newcomers and coming Pokemons

Hello PA community, What u guys think if for all this newcomers pokemon that don't have a price yeat in npc, and for all this coming Pokemons that don't will have price in npc for long time (as the newcomers don't have yeat ) and consequently don't have % extra chance have the old extra chance...
  18. mmarvim

Organized possible Torch places

Please, if you find any Torch place the location here. And we all can know where's the possible places where torch can spaw. Kanto: Johto: Hoenn: Mandarin
  19. mmarvim

Rampardos

Will be very helpfull if you add some kind of task like "TM's task" on it. Example: If you kill 10.000 Rampardos and didn't looted fossil you get that and can report it.
  20. mmarvim

[Support] DNS Bug, what work for me

For you guys who keep can't login cause this dns bug, the only thing that worked with me is: Search "cmd" in starter menu and open it type it "ipconfig/renew" type it "ipconfig/flushdns" Only "flushdns" don't work for me, i hope i have helped someone. Edit: Don't work anymore with me :(
Back