Welcome!

Search results

1. soliman

hola quiero saber como donar aqui en mexico que no sea por targeta

se pueden hacer transferencias? o solo depositos en cajero?
  2. soliman

Achievements

Completely agree with your reasoning. Please make it some sort of chest quests, or a hidden npc that can sell you 1 key per month or something like that.
  3. soliman

[Recovery] Cash/poke lost due to recent reset

Hello, before the reset, and the problem with logging in, i bought a pokemon Magcargo lvl 53 or 54 with my other character "Maistro Navas". Now that i logged in again, i found myself without my poke, and without the money... i wouldn't mind if i find the poke, but having lost both, cash and...
  4. soliman

Bug in my house?

No answer? Wtf! No wonder why players keep leaving!
  5. soliman

Bug in my house?

Omg, how long does it take to have an answer? i see posts getting answered with 2 days long created... wtf! Plz answer me
  6. soliman

Bug in my house?

*bump*
  7. soliman

Bug in my house?

23:48 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Unnamed House #179'. El domador owns this house. Position: [X: 3718] [Y: 3169] [Z: 6]. El domador, is my other character, my main character is soliman. is in celadon
  8. soliman

Bug in my house?

Really? no answer? no wonder... i have been expecting update for a year... maybe my answer will come in a year or two
  9. soliman

Bug in my house?

Soooo hi!, I have been experiencing items loss inside of my house (yea, i am the only one authorized to enter). I didn't pay much attention at first, because i lost a few rubies that were placed as decoration, next thing to dissapear were 3 water stones, of 4. But now, i lost 1k in cash that i...
  10. soliman

What's wrong??

I was having fun in pa, when suddenly it took me out... tryed to log in... selected my char... and it keeps saying: Connecting to the game world. Please wait. So, wtf? why can't i login???? I would appreaciate a quck response, flamers stay out of this thread. TY.
  11. soliman

Login security

O.O Nicely done!! i've gotta say this, it is an amazing way of preventing hacking... bad luck for those who play in cybers
  12. soliman

Little reviews on Arcanine.

Agreed.... I suppose changes will be visible after update... like 2 years from now :/
  13. soliman

Dex changes

It's weird... when i dex togetic it comes blank... nothing, just the name -.- I guess you'll have to fix that, and to fix that, u'll have to erase dex again -.- U see where is it going???? it will never end >.<
  14. soliman

[2x Experience event] Saturday 14-15 sunday

Zomg! i just read 8 pages of full whinning... wtf ppl!!! btw, thanks for the 2x event ^^ i can say i took advantage of it entirely
  15. soliman

@About pseudo hackers

Hack link Channel Zodk saved at Wed May 11 20:16:45 2011 20:12 Soliman [79]: hay un canal ke dice spanish chat 20:13 Zodk [70]: oye 20:13 Zodk [70]: de donde eres 20:13 Soliman [79]: mx 20:13 Zodk [70]: oye 20:13 Zodk [70]: eres tutor o k? 20:13 Soliman [79]: no 20:13 Zodk [70]: aa 20:13 Zodk...
  16. soliman

[Servers offline due DDoS]

ohhhh too bad, u failed in your translation too :( no biggy, keep trying lad ^^
  17. soliman

the most annoying thing here, isnt the arguing.... its the translating failure!!! too much for my eyes to see T.T
  18. soliman

Woooo, ty for the added premmy days. Hopefully server is on at the time i come back from school. Appreciate the effort ^^
  19. soliman

Hmmm... That's odd, every since the page went down, when i tryed to connect, it used to take like 1 min telling me to try again... Now the message is instantaneous. No, my modem wasn't slow.
  20. soliman

Some changes to the following pokes

Good U guys are making a hell of a game here!. Ty alba, nino, and to all ppl working on the update and development. To the ppl who don't like how it sounds (the 2 types pokes) wait until you experience it ingame. Waiting for the update ^^
Back