2. A

New Screenshots!

=O looks amazing
  3. A

Different types of attacks

Yeah!, thats what I mean, could be great to see something like that :P
  4. A

Charizard don't use ice beam XD, but he can use solar beam... In the game the water pokemons can use ice attacks too, someones like gyarados can use electric and fire attacks too (like thunder, thunderbolt, flamethrower and fire blast), the fire pokemons can use solarbeam, obviusly just by tm...
  5. A

Well my suggestion is that the pokes can use different type of attacks... An exaple in the PObr a Blastoise only use water attacks, but in the nintendo games it uses ice attacks too... Could be nice that we can see a charizard making solar beam, a blastoise with blizzard or ice beam, etc...
  6. A

Cuales seran tus 6 pokemones?

Psss a mi los que me gustaria tener son: Gengar Charizard Gyarados Dragonite Alakazam Lapras
  7. A

Guild Hispana,Hispanic Kingdom.

Re: Guild Hispana,HS Kingdom. Buena idea, me gustaria unirme para cuando salga el juego ;)
  8. A

How did you find this project?

By PH... theres another one? ;)
  9. A

To what pokemon you would like to start your adventure?

I think that will be cool that we can start with the original game/anime/manga pokemons, even that for someones could be monotonous... Maybe for make it more fun could be random wich pokemon will you get... maybe with luck you can get pikachu xD
  10. A

Stones & Lvl requirements

I really liked the new system, is more like the gb games... This game will be like the nintendo pokemon games should be
  11. A

Select one of this options [Domain Name]

P.A. Pokemon Adventure Rulez!
  12. A

Presentemonos los hispanos.

Que onda banda, yo me llamo Albert y soy de Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico. Saludos
  13. A

Hi people

Hi everyone, im new in this forum, but i am already a member of the ph forum... My name is Albert, i have 19 and i'am from Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico. Will be nice to meet you all :)
Back