Welcome!

Search results

1. V

[Recovery] Shiny Charm missing

I have not logged in a few weeks and last time i was on my shiny charm was either in the house i share with my rls " 12:42 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Lavardige #978'. Bureiku owns this house. Position: {x = 5055, y = 7042, z = 7}." or on a pokemon in the same house. When i logged...
  2. V

Auto loot suggestion with plates

Hello there! :D I want to suggest something for auto looting plates. I think it would be pretty cool if the plate loot was like evo stones/TMS to where the "!" popped up and it auto went into your backpack. I always end up missing them and its the only things besides tms and stones that im...
  3. V

[Complaint] System of boss

Its not always more for the last hit. Ive seen many times where most damage got the best tm or drop. It just helps players who cant play as much/havent played as long have atleast a shot at getting something good instead of people who have spent/spend many hours on the game over the years xD. I...
  4. V

Server Pearl

<3 Pearl. I will never leave =]
  5. V

Alolan Tester!

Me(Vrax Kyrin) and my rl Bureiku would be happy to test the exp side. Ps: we are both on pearl not sure if thats needed to be known
  6. V

Mini Lottery #April 2016

Vrax Kyrin Pearl
  7. V

[PA Tournament 2016 PEARL] - Sign up here!

Vrax Kyrin B
  8. V

Pearl Lagged

suppa lag!
  9. V

Update schedule & event

Yus. letz geddit
  10. V

Dunsparce The Most OP Jhoto pokemon. I think it could be a kind of bug.

I dont see a problem with it. Its strong and hard to catch. Its not impossible to kill in pvp. If its taken down to much what is the point of it being hard to catch? Rare pokemon should remain strong. if not whats the point of even wasting the thousands of balls to catch it?
  11. V

Dunsparce catch

gogo 20k balls! <3
  12. V

[Complaint] About Raszagal & Babkaa

@ Hipek LOL i did not know babkaa at all i have nothing against the guy as a person. Its just VERY CLEAR in the video that he is using bot. using bot means deletion and he got deleted. nuff' said. Once again, if you say you "quit this stupid game" do us all a favor and leave forums. Not enough...
  13. V

Oh your awesome. you quit this stupid game along time ago but still trolling around on forums? seems like you need pokemon in your life mens maybe you should talk to your doctor about addiction. I read it all the first time and i still stand by what i said. Now instead of trying to help someone...
  14. V

If he caught him botting. Then he caught him botting. Quit crying about it and move on with your life. Your not even the person that got banned so your opinion means nothing at all. and neither does mine or anyone's at that matter except for babkaa's and raz's. I highly doubt he is going to get...
  15. V

Prayer for..

Matelus will do it in 4395 more balls!
  16. V

[Recovery] Cloned Dragonite!

if im not mistaken.... you just got shit on!
  17. V

Tournament testing

bracket A
  18. V

[Complaint] Deleted Account and Can't undelete this...

His excuse is good! He does not use bot he just plays while afk! thumbs up for stupid people. GOOD DELETION!
  19. V

PA 2012 Winter Tournament

Trainer name - Vrax Kyrin Server - Pearl Bracket - B Nationality - American
  20. V

2 Years

Im 2 years old :) Played sense day 1 of pre beta! /Vrax Kyrin
Back