Welcome!

Alba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alba check your inbox, 2 weeks and I dont have any answer from staff about my donation... Im Grayfoxx from pearl
    i bought 10 diamonds at 16h33 at 06/03/2013 from brazil, already spent 24 hours and didn't come into my account , my acc name :Oown world: diamond ,Please answer my vip finish ,im no player vip mode ? im up lvl free ? im pay pagseguro 03399.21157 13100.009078 26368.201021 1 56320000001600
    thank you
    I payed 20 diamonds 2 days ago. but they did not come. please help me
    char name: fernando yamanaka.
    i already payed diamonds in this account before and i dont hav any problem
    plz alba help me
    I was accused of stealing a player, but that was a lie. And I was very nervous and I announced in help channel who I selling my account, the GM Blue eyes has deleted my account. But now the thief of items Itezinodi player was located. And I wanted my account lvl 145 again.

Obreviate - 145 - Diamond.
    when the server was rollback I lost 14 diamonds and 3.3ky not to do I know that may not be much to you but for me if it is and I have a couple of days and I see no solution I hope you can help me me name is pervelio 66 world daimond
    Alba, please help me to recover my account because I lost my IP and my Recovery Key, and do not know how to retrieve it. ; s
    Sorry, Alba, but I tried to send you a private message and failed. Said who my limit of sending private messages was over.
    But I already send for you the mail and I wait answers.

thx.
    Alba . . .
    Please, you can help me?
    Days that I and other players, are in need of an administrative support and we're not having that.
    Can you please delete some characters from my account? Obreviate - Diamond?
    I can inform the names.
    And I need transfer my character, Obreviate Pearl, for the same account Obreviate - Diamond.
    I spoke with Hohenheim he told me that maybe you or Koob could help me with this.
    Please do not ignore this message, Alba, but help me. If it is not possible for you, you can talk to Koob, for me?

ty
    Obreviate - Diamond
    I wonder if you have to tell me how many Gallades exist on each server? Thanks (Engles so bad sorry)
    dios lo siento por enviar tantos a la vez... me dio lag y se enviaron omg.. lo siento.
    hola alba si estas enviame privado o te lo escribo aqui a ti, me podrias decir profavor si gyarados deja algun tm?
    hola alba si estas enviame privado o te lo escribo aqui a ti, me podrias decir profavor si gyarados deja algun tm?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back