1. V

Birthday Random Pokemon Tournament 2022

E vou participar, Vanjor, diamond
  2. V

I can not enter my char

Tanks man ^_^
  3. V

I can not enter my char

you are talking about clothes, metapod I turned when I was last in pvp?? was not my fault
  4. V

I can not enter my char

I can not enter my char. his name is Vanjor. World Diamond. this message appears "tibia encountered a critical error and had to be stopped, an error report detailed written to the error file you are required to submit, on your next login." what I do, I wrote that the game stopped talking when I...
  5. V

I had trouble paying my billet banking

I sent an msn. to this Email. and so far no one answered me? what should I do?
  6. V

I had trouble paying my billet banking

I had trouble paying my billet banking. I bought diamonds on 07/06/13. I had more problems to deposit here in my town. What do I do? because the banking billet purchases of diamonds had the maturity day 12/06/13. can be deposited on 13/06/13? and will I pay a fine for being late? observation if...
  7. V

Halloweens pokes are not worth anything in the game :/

honestly they are not worth anything. nobody wants them in the game. having nothing special. are paying them cheap. so not worth having a halloween pokes.
  8. V

Halloweens pokes are not worth anything in the game :/

Halloweens pokes are not worth anything in the game :/ ... so why you guys created the pokes halloweens? they are stronger? are no longer rapids? has more hps? Tms can not have more? niguém :/ they want to buy. you guys could make some changes in pokes halloweens to let them different. Could...
  9. V

why GMs lowered the value of eevee in npc?

Now I'm broke the game :/
  10. V

you guys could advertise in the forum a month before making the mudaças, so we can not be harmed by sudden changes, which harmed all players. Now I have to bankrupt the game :/
  11. V

why GMs lowered the value of eevee in npc? like you guys do it with the players, you guys hurt us rather than help us? fault of you I played 10k off buying a couple of eevee, and now are paying eevees 61 hds in npc .... you guys hurt all players with this change. Now that nobody plays this game...
  12. V

Gente na minha opinião falta um ataque para o charizard.

A mais a charizard tem q ter esse ataque é o mais forte dele no desenho, e ele num ta tão bom assim não.
  13. V

Gente na minha opinião falta um ataque para o charizard.

Gente na minha opinião falta um ataque para o charizard. sugestão: no desenho o charizard tem um poder chamado arremesso sísmico , eu acho que poderia ser adicionado no jogo, porque ele é semelhante ao* Fly attack, é o poder mais forte do charizard no desenho. Acho q tinha q ele tinha q ter...
  14. V

lack the power pitch seismic the charizard.

Hint: the drawing has the charizard power seismic toss, I think that could be added in the game, because it is similar to the Fly Attack , is stronger the charizard attack in the drawing. Dica:no desenho o charizard tem um poder chamado arremesso sísmico , eu acho que poderia ser...
  15. V

Banimento no cassino o que eu faço????

então o nome do personagem é sallistton Mais Raszagal a pena vai ser mudada pra 2 dias mesmo ou é o conversa mesmo?
Back