Welcome!

Recent content by Sukui

1. S

[Support] lol?

You just showed me that i sold 2 pokes, i can´t see how they were duplicates with anything... Oh sorry i just saw, i just sold 1 pokemon and the other was on my bp, how does that proofs they were duplicated? lol?
  2. S

[Support] Dude...

yeah, what does this shows?? first sukui doesn´t event shows up there, second that´s a normal trade with my cousin, Kenichi Shiraham, and third i don´t see where does that shows any duplicate pokemon? lol?
  3. S

[Support] Dude...

How can i sell duplicate pokemons if i wasn´t even online.... show me the proofs then .... PS: i beleave you´re just mad because i stole those pokemons, wich wasn´t even againts the rules at the moment... like i said i haven´t even been online, how can i sell duplicate pokemons then? lol? like i...
  4. S

[Support] Recover my account ...

That´s not a bug abuse, so sorry but that doesn´t mean anything right now, you cna´t ban me because of that, and like i said i haven´t abused any bug or haven´t even been online, sorry but is on your own rules dude. PS: i just checked they updated the rules, but the thing about stealing pokemons...
  5. S

i mean i didn´t even notice it until now, how can i have been abusing of a bug? without even been online .... i think if you have no proofs i can have my account back
  6. S

I think is unffair, i´ve paid several times for even diamonds and how is it possible i was banned on april and i wasn´t even online on april....
  7. S

[Recovery] Help to recover my account

Hello, my name on the game is Sukui, i haven´t get online for a long long time, and now when i want to play again i found out my chareacter have been deleted for destructive behaviour, when i haven´t been even online .... PS: It says that the reason was bug abuse, and like i said i haven´t even...
  8. S

[Support] Lost empoleon

Can someone answer? Or are you covering someone like you did with anzus ??
  9. S

[Support] Lost empoleon

I´m not blaming any bugs... lol? who trade it to her? it was a world exchange, who was the one selling it?
  10. S

[Support] Just a last question

Can i know who was the one that traded the poke to her? To princesslady, btw are u sure is that empoleon? 'cause it´s on diamond .-. if that´s so it was a world transfer, who was the one that sold it like that? i wanna know who took it from me
  11. S

[Support] Lost empoleon

Oh sorry, i forgot it XD Sukui, pearl
  12. S

[Support] Lost empoleon

Hey, i need help to find my empoleon, last use was like 1 - 2 months ago, it was lvl 93, i beleave it was female, normal pokeball.
  13. S

[Support] About pokemons

Hello? I really want some answers please
  14. S

[Support] About pokemons

Yeah and where is the explanation? And the name? they can´t move by themselves and there is not a possible way he could have got into the house...
  15. S

[Support] About pokemons

No, i haven´t. They haven´t explain me how the pokemons move into his account when he couldn´t get into the house and we didn´t gave him anything, and i haven´t got the name neither...
Back