1. S

Interview Nino =].

ROFL, great english haha :D >joking< Nice to meet you, nino :D
  2. S

?? ?????? ?????

I'll do what I can since there is some pokes "legendary"
  3. S

?? ?????? ?????

ahahaha i see :D, I'm very interested in this project, and helping as much as I can to be a part of staff in-game haha, right now im doing the monsters ~ about 140 pokemons ;P Zelph asked me to do them, so i am.. xD
  4. S

Fake Cerulean Gym

Tibia sprites aint crappy, its just old thats why you say it is, also poke sprites are "new" thats why it "aint crappy"
  5. S

?? ?????? ?????

Cool :D, what did u do for the open tibia history? haha :D, your one of the devs?
  6. S

?? ?????? ?????

haha :D cool, most of them are newbies, since most of the farmers, gate keeper sons etc this dirty people play tibia MOST, not everyone hahaha online games actually ;P so they are really bad at english tho :D and btw my name is omar
  7. S

?? ?????? ?????

I dont understand what u just said its like "hey.. your egyptian?" "who are you? go medo!" lmfao? xD
  8. S

New Screenshots!

Rox, i love it :D but i guess they wont be really hard for a no lifer haha :D
  9. S

?? ?????? ?????

dont try to translate, its too hard for the translator, since this isnt fluent arabic, its like "yao niggah" "wassup?" something like that~ not the PURE arabic, I can speak it, but im in egypt we dont speak it ;P only in saudi arabia :D
  10. S

?? ?????? ?????

???? ?????? ?????
  11. S

To what pokemon you would like to start your adventure?

Caterpie, Rattata, Weddle and Pidgey FTW for the sake of balancing, its like I could ask you a question.. Want 1 milion gold? OR.. Want 10 milion gold? Ofcorse you will choose 10 milion, since its good for YOU, but not for the server ;)
  12. S

?? ?????? ?????

?? ?? ?????? ????? ???? : :lol:
  13. S

Sir Shutter / Traveled to Pokemon ;P!

thanks all :D gonna start being really active after some days from now ~ got quarter exams xd
  14. S

Sir Shutter / Traveled to Pokemon ;P!

What's up everyone ;] I'm new to this forum, and hope i will have a nice time here :D ~regards, sir shutter 8-)
Back