Welcome!

Recent content by Porogalleta

1. P

Season Event / Donation Promotion / Higher Rates

I have the same question. I am also affected by the doubt to not be able to equip the Shiny Weedle Jar in the net for insects
  2. P

Strange low lvl of pokemon

Hi Judar, Please give me back the Oranguru fixed please. Don't you think it's been several days?
  3. P

Strange low lvl of pokemon

My pokemon Oranguru had its level decremented and dropped to 57 from 130. I have the photo that proves it. It is not the first bug in the game that affects me during the week, because it was also subtracted from my premium days from the previous period, it was not that much, so I did not report...
  4. P

[Support] lost loot

a "reset" has just occurred and merchandise has disappeared (addon backpack and full revives) from my backpack, the same as 5 days ago (loppuny token). daily rewards. _Soybean
  5. P

[Support] error report

last "reset" has just occurred and merchandise has disappeared from my backpack, the same as 5 days ago (loppuny token). daily rewards. gm can help? _Soybean
  6. P

[Support] error report

last "reset" has just occurred and merchandise has disappeared from my backpack, the same as 5 days ago (loppuny token). daily rewards. gm can help?
  7. P

Halloween Drawing Contest

8. P

Held items system

Do you plan to apply a function to Z crystals with these changes?
  9. P

21:26 Something went wrong, if you think this a bug please report it in our forum!

hey, in south east of hau'oli. my dive caused disapear the pokemon and this provo can't release new pokemon for to defend me! ¬¬ :mad:
  10. P

Easter Drawing Contest

2/3 picture ;*
  11. P

Easter Drawing Contest

Soybean Diamond
  12. P

[CONTEST] Halloween Pokemon Creepypasta

Dark Hole That site, are standing where you can see the darkness of the place. Suddenly you feel as you tighten the arm and pulls into a whisper. After losing the balance you fall, your hands and feet is unresponsive to stand and start only you can push yourself with your heels and wrist...
Back