Welcome!

Recent content by Oda Nobunaga

1. O

Follow and ks by stronger player.

As you can see at my video i made report by ctrl+r, there was that long no response, than i made a video. I got response when i was close to end uploading video and i had prepared thread at forum so i decided to just wait a bit longer and post it. GM that responded me couldn't check it by...
  2. O

Please, stfu. After my famous ban (1 year ago) i read whole rules of PA and i know than if i will "curse your family and you" i will get banned so i am not making that. If i made it please show me some screens or video. If u havn't made them just make it next time. If u don't have any video or...
  3. O

Polakpatriota have u though maybe about that than i was lvling up there? (Z tym nickiem to nie jestem taki pewny ;) ) Please just wait for decision about my report from someone from staff.As i pasted only GM+ can make a decision if that was illegal so most of comments are useless. Let's wait as...
  4. O

Can u stop being toxic, metin? If everyone would be nice for each other i would not have the reason to send any reports. If you dont like me and u are not interested in solving problem just ignore me and all my posts. Thanks. Can you also ignore me and stop being offensive against me for thing...
  5. O

Hello, i got followed and ks'ed by Eltoro (194lvl), i'm only 134lvl. It happend at rampardos spawn near rustboro. He started to follow me and ks me rampardos. When i stoped in one place he also stoped and waited for me. Later i even started going one way so he followed me, i moved back and turn...
  6. O

Nurse Joy in Mahogany

Hi, i visited mahogany to do daily mission for black market and there was no Nurse Joy in PC https://imgur.com/qIj1ilT
  7. O

Awards only for the richest ...

Yes, i agree. Begineers or players who have only normal forms of pokemons are much weaker than players with mega/shiny/cloned pokemons or weaker than players who plays much longer PA, its that much unworth to participate in raids for weak players than we dont have the reason to take part in...
  8. O

Hunting family.

Hello, one player said than he is gonna to hunt my family with rifle. Than my mother is a whore and flamed me. Link for photo: https://imgur.com/61XDpME
  9. O

Make spam here

thanks
  10. O

Make spam here

catch them alll
  11. O

Make spam here

helllloo
  12. O

Make spam here

i like CI book :)