Welcome!

Recent content by NufoJuarez

1. N

[NEW] Held items - Discussion and Suggestions

u are too broken right now, to give you tools would be a sacrilege. xd Just kidding, sounds good for me. Please whoever checks/reject/approves these suggestions, check at least the last 2 pages, i think there are some unviewed suggestions
  2. N

Extra Catch rate for mythic ball

Another possibility would be to add mythics to faster spawn events, i mean, red gyarados already spawns faster with the bait during event, why not the other mythics?
  3. N

Pokemon Addon Contest

Hello, im interested on participating, however im not expert on design, u could recomend us a tutorial/program for doing this kind of sprites. Thanks :3
  4. N

Topic for small doubts

0.5% extra chance works like, now the poke has 1,005 time the original chance or well now the poke has the original chance + 0.5% meaning it will (average) 1 in 200 statistically?
  5. N

yeah, those that demzpacito mentioned, also i agree maybe 15 and 25 was crazy, idk much about how heal points work xd I dont use to put attention on that parameter, maybe values that the others mentioned are more reasonable.
  6. N

what about the other last suggestions, seems possible to view them in the future?
  7. N

im not sure how golden lucky clove works, but i have heard it boost catch on 2%
  8. N

Eviolite: Adds an 25% of hp and 15% atack to those pokemons with and evolved form (no megas). I think it would increase the usage of a broad preevolutions like galarian corsola, pikachu, magmar, chansey, porygon 2, rhydon, etc... increasing the options of pokemon to use without the need of...
  9. N

Extra Catch rate for mythic ball

Hello, My suggestion is the next: To give the mythic ball an additional rate after someone reach certain number of balls used on a mythic pokemon* (I suggest 10k-15k and give it a rate of 10x-12x). I know it sounds crazy comparing with the rates of other balls but my arguments are the next...
  10. N

I can see into the future

I can see the present and it looks like it will take more than 10k of balls:c
  11. N

Topic for small doubts

I have always had that doubt but didnt know were to ask, thanks for asking
  12. N

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond]

Character name: Nufo (nufojf older char in platinum) World: Diamond Languages: Spanish(Native)/english(B2-C1)/ Why do you want to be a tutor: Pokemon has been in my life since I was 7 years old and at the age of 13 (2011) I met this great game. Padventures gave many friends who now are part of...
  13. N

Cards system update

Could you please add a card for red gyarados/crystal onix please?
  14. N

Birthday Lottery

nufo Diamond
Back