Welcome!

Midnight Dreamer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oi!
    Será que podia fazer um favor para mim?
    http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?20886-Battle-Team-LT
    Pode mudar o nome da LT para Angels of the Night [LT]?
    O owner do thread está retired então ninguem consegue mudá-lo.
    Poderia mudar o nome? Obg, já agora podia limpar tudo o que esteja no 1º Post da LT?
    Escreva Angels of the Night :)
    Obg, até daqui 1 mês se Deus quiser :)
    Eu não sabia que isso contava como alguma das especificações dadas nesta cláusula do Game-Rules. Desculpa!
    ...E obrigada!
    It's pink. Admit it, it's pink! like walls in my room. PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK. and you know it. Don't deny!
    I am hell sender nabu. It's pink and you're gay. PINK PINK PINK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    T
    it was not an useless thread, are you over protecting some one? are you protecting him? tell me... this is not funny, let people write there about what they think, im not offending anyone, or do i?

scammers MUST be punished, tell me the rule i broke? you can take the post and move to rules and reports if in general wasnt the correct board. you look bad there :3 like hey he is my friend ...
    Thx a lot :D But don't say that, I'm not your boss. \o

Well as far as you know, Midnight Dreamer ended his story as a Staff Member, Player and Game Master

see you someday
    regards ~~ Nan Struff
    Midinaiti drimer ai reve 1 word 2 say 3.coisa 4 u, 5ncentracao 6 tudo 7nta 8ba de 9na, pls heupe min no speakaaaa ingles why min wear goglo traducao, ai min sai umas palavra n tem nothim ta, so.dixe.q n tenho oq faze dae vim xe o savo dos lomo del forim ok?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back