Welcome!

Recent content by Machetrom

1. M

[Recovery] Missing TM

Thanks for nothing!
  2. M

Easter Drawing Contest 2021!

Lekhimo - diamond An easter weekend with my homies and padventures :D!
  3. M

[Recovery] Missing TM

=c =c =c
  4. M

[Recovery] Missing TM

Hi, some days ago I remember that I bought x2 TM075 Ice Storm because I wanted to use both of them but now 1 is missing... is there any way to recover it? Thanks! Lekhimo - Diamond
  5. M

Feraligatr catch

Hi, could feraligatr catch change to very rare catch? Currently he is a rare catch, but considering that all other last evos of water pokemons (blastoise, swampert, primarina, empoleon) are very rare, i think feraligatr should be too :D Thanks! mewlovemewlovemewlove
  6. M

Valentine Event / Donation Promo

That would be good, i've been farming points 3-4 hours every day and i have 13.5k points. Farming 1k takes me 1:30h, it means i have spent over 20.25 farming points and i think thats a lot of time x.x
  7. M

I agree! :D
  8. M

The Love Story - The Castle of Dreams [Valentine]

Lekhimo / Diamond The prince who thought he had everything I was born in luxuries and wealth Jewelry was my definition of pulchritude I have lost my mental health And only cure is your dulcitude My life has been full of lies Shiny things doesn't warm my hearth Wish I could see again your eyes...
  9. M

yei! :d
  10. M

Magmortar

I agree with you considering the duels side, however i wouldn't compare magmortar vs magnezone or rhyperior's moveset since they have a second type... what I don't agree with, is that magmortar is weaker than magmar and it shouldnt be like that. Thank you for your response
  11. M

Heal player

I agree :D
  12. M

Magmortar

Hi, right now I consider magmar is stronger than magmortar so it doesnt make any sense evolving him. My reasons are: 1.- Magmar only has fire and fight moves however magmortar has fire, fight, grass and electric moves (tuttifrutty pokemon). 2.- Magmar has 4 fire aoe moves and magmortar has 3...
  13. M

Top Speed at level 300, what do you think?

I am level 175 and I agree with you, being empathic with players that are already 300+ this change is really discouraging. My point is that they should receive something as a reward for spending their time and overcoming the rest of players in PAD. For me, this change is something like: "Let's...
  14. M

Christmas Event 2020

its okay for me
  15. M

Christmas Delivery (Spoiler)

Mt moon - fairy respawn underground 1 munchlaxdab
Back