Welcome!

Recent content by Jezz

1. J

Delete Olimek

Ortopeda stop trolling and writing useless comments. Olimek i dont care abount your lvl and luck, just why you attacking me on private channel?
  2. J

Delete Olimek

Hi, last time, some people opened thread to delete Olimek and Villz, Villz has been deleted but Olimek doesn't. Ok, than I play this game 3 years and I dont reported anybody, today it is last straw. When I open the polish chat I see this bad and toxic player Olimek. OLimek every day attacking...
  3. J

Manieczko

Hahaha I said for you a loot of time Villz "you will be deleted if you dont stop this shi*). In this time you want to attack people on forum? I voting to ban him on forum.
  4. J

Olimek & Villz

Damn It, I cant ignore them becouse all time when I join to polish chat I see that action " VIllz and Olimek vs Others". When we change a subject its good for 15 minutes and this same fight for 1 hour.
  5. J

Olimek & Villz

I think they are to toxic to play this game. Everyday I and others have enough to listen that's kids. They provoke all people on polish chat and next they report's. I voting to delete Olimek and Villz. With Respect, Jezz
  6. J

harassing

HAhhaah When I reading this thread I cant stop laughing. Sorry but Villz its really toxic player and I vote to delete him.
  7. J

Revocation from Delete -Jezz - 7 Months Later

SOrry for that thread, my computer was lagged and i dont know how to delete this thread please ignore it.
  8. J

Ban Appeal: Jezz - 7 months ago

Character name:Jezz World: Diamond Reason given for Ban: :"Illegal advertising/Trade" Date of ban or date you noticed the ban: 2014-01-29 Hello again, I has been deleted 7 months ago. I really like this game and I played here a lot of time. I read game rules and I will never do something...
  9. J

Revocation from Delete -Jezz - 7 Months Later

Character name:Jezz World: Diamond Reason given for Ban: :"Illegal advertising/Trade" Date of ban or date you noticed the ban: 2014-01-29 Hello again, I has been deleted 7 months ago. I really like this game and I played here a lot of time. I read game rules and I will never do something...
  10. J

Revocation from Delete -Jezz

Maybe enemies (i have a lot of enemies) want to destroy becouse they hate me.Gamemasters maybe have me in ass and just want end it thread becouse its only one player?
  11. J

I just explain what happend. I have nothing to do with it. I write the truth. Look at the Polish map and find Ruda Śląska and Bialystok. Allegro need my adress of home to send a letter with code of activation.Its not me. Please undelete me.
  12. J

Hello, i has been deleted for reason "Illegal advertising/Trade" by GM Lethius. I want explain this. I never announced about selling cash or pokemons stuff beyond the game. Somebody created noob account and using my ip to log in game and announce to selling stuff. I dont know how he did it but I...
  13. J

Catch Skar

Gratz :D
  14. J

I see 1 lvl xD

HAHAHA xDDDD
  15. J

Aerodactyl! (Finally!)

Finally you caught it xDDDD
Back