Welcome!

Recent content by Isablue

1. Isablue

Valentine Event 2023 / Donation Promotion / Battle Pass / Higher Rates

Show us the moveset plsssss.
  2. Isablue

Doubt about Pokemons allowed in tournament

What about sh mr mime? Addons for sh snorlax when?
  3. Isablue

Tlacuache LT

Felicidades preciosa
  4. Isablue

[Recovery] Bizourinho trainer (Diamond)

This player says that he had them on the market, but got them back because he went to the wormhole, after the DC and the rollback, he found himself at the PVP without the pokemon. I post the pokemon that he lost: cloned charizard 117 M ultra ball, ability blaze, tms 33 e 08 phione 89 /tm feint...
  5. Isablue

[Recovery] My account was robbed

Dear Padventures Staff, Today I logged in into my account and found out that I had been robbed and all my pokemon are missing, and I was wondering if you could help me recovering my pokemon. I will patiently wait for your answer. I remain at your service. Kind regards, Melinut
  6. Isablue

Alolan Raichu

I would like to suggest to change some moves from alolan raichu Current move: Psyshock>>>> passive Electroball>>>>Electroball Charge>>>>>>Charge Confusion>>>>Confusion Psychic>>>>>>Charm Role Play>>>>>Role Play Thunder bolt>>>Thunder Bolt Surge Surfer>>>Focus Punch Electric Storm>>Electric...
  7. Isablue

Alolan Exeguttor and Raichu

I would like to suggest to change tri attack for natural gift and egg bomb for energy ball
  8. Isablue

Hall of Fame 2018

1. The most friendly player: Shouya, he's a really nice person 2. The most mean player: 3. The most friendly Tutor: In general everyone are really nice when you get to know them, so I can´t say just one name 4. The most mean Tutor: Vitto and sting, the twisted sisters, they are really cool...
  9. Isablue

Rebalance related BUGS

Sandygas is spawning at lvl 10 but its moveset starts at lvl 15
  10. Isablue

Rebalance related BUGS

incineroar's lick is hitting 8k instead of 3.5-4k
  11. Isablue

Pokemon Skills

Add teleport to alolan raichu
  12. Isablue

Alolan Exeguttor and Raichu

Well, I think that alolan Exeg should be rebalanced, since it already has one stun and hypnosis in moveset
  13. Isablue

Rebalance related BUGS

It should also be working with milk drink, and there's a bug with endure. It doesn't matter if you cast block after or before the enemy casts endure, endure will ever be activated
  14. Isablue

About Halloween Event

And having rewards in December
  15. Isablue

Rebalance related BUGS

No guard ability gets bugged when the enemy uses substitute. The Original pokemon receives like 1/4 of the total damage and the substitute receives the other 3/4. Besides, this ability is canceled by excadrill with ability mold breaker.
Back