Welcome!

Recent content by hemikordatta

1. hemikordatta

House Decorations

Lord Odin Platinum 1 valentine sofa - 45 hds 1 purple heart pillow - 35 hds 1 pink heart pillow - 35 hds 1 heart lamp - 20 hds 1 pink tapestry - 40 hds 1 violet tapestry - 50 hds 1 valentine tapestry - 40 hds 1 pink rabbit - 35 hds 1 pink encased heart - 40 hds 1 animated cloned butterfree...
  2. hemikordatta

Past event outfits bag

My "monitor picture" is none of your business. Don't be rude.... And ty for outfit's name <3
  3. hemikordatta

Past event outfits bag

Please add this outfit to the past event outfits bag....
  4. hemikordatta

House Decorations

Lord Odin Platinum 100 white fur carpets 4k 1 bag with coal basins 15k Total 19k Parcel sent to [CM] Sylveon <3
  5. hemikordatta

House Decorations

Lord Odin - Platinum 250 white fur carpet 10k Bag with coal basin 15k Bag of mixed energy colors 15k Total 40k Parcel sent to cm sylveon
  6. hemikordatta

About a scammer Selin

She stole -+1kk, big shrimp bait, so many decoration items and all my bags (from mini events) from me. Not much but that doesn't change the fact that she stole :D . Also when she saw me on game, she emptied the whole her house. I guess she doesn't want others to see it either. That's why im sure...
  7. hemikordatta

About a scammer Selin

I understand you but what I'm talking about is different. She's been deceiving people with lies for a long time. Using fake photos and fake names. And that's how she steals things from people. And no one is stopping her. That's why she keeps deceiving people. I know some people who retired from...
  8. hemikordatta

About a scammer Selin

Update!!! İ found something else. I was looking his/her accounts and i saw him/her did valentine event 2023 with 3 characters (Selin , Dolly and Elin). I dont know is there any punishment for this.
  9. hemikordatta

About a scammer Selin

Hello guys, i m Lord Odin from platinium. I started this game 6-7 months ago. And met many nice people in this game. But i will tell you about not nice one. Her name is Selin, or so i thought. Because i found out her real name a few days ago and her name is not selin :D And i found out that she...
  10. hemikordatta

Valentine Treasure Hunter Contest 2023

Lord Odin/Selin Platinum
  11. hemikordatta

Birthday Car Racing Tournament

Lord Odin Platinum
Back