1. F

[CONTEST] Pokemon Christmas addon drawing

For a player Name: Ragnar Lot, World: Diamond
  2. F

[Recovery] Klefki Lost

Fujiko, Diamond (me and haruky use it) Klefki lvl 61
  3. F

[Recovery] Rypherior Lost

Fujiko, Diamond (me and haruky use it) Rhyperior lvl 130 ab Reckless, tms Epicenter, Rock storm
  4. F

[Recovery] Rypherior Lost

Rhyperior lvl 130 ab Reckless, tms Epicenter, Rock storm
  5. F

World Cup Drawing Contest - Public Vote

Name: Fujiko World: Diamond My vote is for: Picture 23 Ridoku Picture 3 Bilabilu
  6. F

House Contest

Nick: Fujiko World: Diamond You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Vermilion #1152'. Fujiko owns this house. Position: {x = 3841, y = 3294, z = 7}. Garden 1st Floor 2nd Floor 3rd Floor
  7. F

Racist

could you tell the whole truth? he had asked for help in the help channel because you were killing his spawn, and you kept saying he was using bot.
  8. F

Racist

he didn't want to offend you, he doesn't speak english he used google translate to answer you. i already told you before. New drama queen?
  9. F

[CONTEST] Letter to Santa Claus!

Dear Santa, this is one of the many letters that I write to you but you know me well you know that I never get tired of it. This time I ask you something special, but not of material, this time no! Dear Santa Claus I would like to live in a country where there are no political problems, work...
  10. F

Players PA Ideas

Nice suggestion.
  11. F

Buy

Buying aerodactyl
  12. F

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond]

Name: Fujiko Wolrd: Diamond Languages: English,Portuguese,Italian. Why i want to be a tuttor: Well i would like to be a tuttor because i wanna help the community. I've never had bad behaviour, i like to help players. Well i think now is my chance to help this game.
  13. F

PA Trailer Contest 2016

Name: Fujiko World: Diamond Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHz4eJ1hN7k
  14. F

House in Celadon!

Test,,,
  15. F

House in Celadon!

Test,,
Back