Welcome!

Recent content by Elias Walker

1. Elias Walker

Players rarest catches

2. Elias Walker

So this is my Farewell

It's hard to be writing these words, and I wish I could write everything I wanted. This game has been part of my life since I was 12-13... After the "one game that cant be named" shut down, I discored this one, still on beta version. I cant describe how happy I was on beta when I evolved my...
  3. Elias Walker

Halloween Event / Donation Promo / higher rates

Could you extend this Promo time???? Diamonds are extinct on PLatinum
  4. Elias Walker

[Recovery] Lost Noivern [82]

the others were recovered, and forgot about Noivern [82], I took it form Daycare yesterday and its missing. Also, Staraptor was holding Moo-moo milk (Held),
  5. Elias Walker

[Recovery] Lost pokemons on server crash

https://ibb.co/946Q4QK Also, realized some pokemons were missing: Shiny Pyroar [130][F] Ab: Moxie (TM Lava Plume and TM Blast Burner) Delibird [92][F] Holding Green Scarf (Held) Staraptor [130][?] with TM Tornado Cloned Jynx [129][F] Nickname "Yakiii" with TM Water Pulse and Blizzard Im not...
  6. Elias Walker

Topic for small issues

Add description of each ball (the new ones, Level, Premier, etc) to the "Look" tool
  7. Elias Walker

[Support] Problems to login

Still not working, !sad
  8. Elias Walker

Already did as Jano said few weeks ago, but nothing
  9. Elias Walker

happened to me aswell after a "Blue screen" error, not sure if it is interconnected but who knows.
  10. Elias Walker

[Support] Problem with Client

That helped, thx @Jano
  11. Elias Walker

[Support] Problem with Client

Hello, I have few problems with client, I've already downloaded and installed again, but the error still happens. When I open the client a window appears saying its downloading files, and 2 seconds later it shows "Please try again later", but it has been already 5 days...
  12. Elias Walker

Funny trade offers

12:44 Mamakliii: SELL HITMONLEE 79 20K
  13. Elias Walker

Funny trade offers

10:59 Elit Bruno: buy tryponos tm / magmortar tms
  14. Elias Walker

Charm system

Very nice system, is good to see how staff is working hard to give us upgrades and new system one after another! nice work guys!
Back